Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Base teased for Robo, looks freaking amazing!

57BA258F-B5B4-4239-B4D5-916C065D8E54_zpsk5re1btn.jpg

Chris

That really is a work of art, and in the name of love. Can't wait for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the full reveal. If they nail the paint they'll have a sick statue

Sent from the Bat Computer

The base appears to be well thought out.
Love the details. I'm getting pumped for the full reveal.

Me too buddy...held off pre ordering the Enterbay version until I see this reveal...and so far I'm really glad I did so cos that base is just pure awesomeness!!! :rock

Me too buddy...held off pre ordering the Enterbay version until I see this reveal...and so far I'm really glad I did so cos that base is just pure awesomeness!!! :rock

The Enterbay offering was a huge turnoff for me once I learned it was of the Robocop 3 suit.
It would be hard for me to pass it off as Robo 1 because of the color. The two suits are colored differently, but most won't even notice that and I think that's why they decided to include parts to make it convertible.

The Base Looks pretty cool but it is supposed to be based on the style of the suit?
Having a guy in the suit and then the base that's in that style might be too much.

I liked Sideshow's base. I sold that one earlier this year.
High End Robocop didn't make the cut for my collection... too much stuff... not enough room... or $$$
The issues with Fred Barton sideshow bust turned me off to collecting that piece too.

2 questions: Im new to the hobby so I'm not familiar but who is Fred Barton and what'd he do to piss everyone off? and second why on this site/and occasionally on this thread, does PCS gets bashed so much? Thanks if anyone can answer!

The Enterbay offering was a huge turnoff for me once I learned it was of the Robocop 3 suit.
It would be hard for me to pass it off as Robo 1 because of the color. The two suits are colored differently, but most won't even notice that and I think that's why they decided to include parts to make it convertible.

There's new pics on the Robo EB thread. He does look boss and 100% Weller.

:clap drool cannot wait to see final pics! I've never purchased a PCS statue or statue for that matter. How much if it hasn't already been mentioned is this going to cost roughly? High 3 to 4 hundred?

Thanks

Pete

Hmm... Not bad, but not wowed either.

Maybe the angle? He looks FAT. And the paint on the face seems, idk.... Hard to say.

I do understand it is a proto, and that lighting and other things play a part. For now, I'm glad I'm getting the EB one next week.

Can't wait to see more.

I'm at WonderCon right now looking at it in person. I don't like it. I will take close up pics and post it tonight.

Back