Insidious Chapter 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loved the first one so I am looking forward to this one. A lot.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iSGmcG9ghs[/ame]

Why can't I remember how the last one ended? Did the guy got his body back after the old lady took over it?

Why can't I remember how the last one ended? Did the guy got his body back after the old lady took over it?

Just in case!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just in case!

Spoiler Spoiler:

YA, this makes no sense, I thought the old lady got through and took over :huh

Spoiler Spoiler:

loved the first one as well... not sure how they take it from where the first one ended...

I re-watched this with my daughter and it scared the he-- out of them! lol.. What stands out the most is that is the incredible use of music. That violin section background is creepy as hell. I prefer this 100xs that bloody slasher genre. I watched the new evil dead last week and although it had some good scenes, the overall bloodlust was WAYYY overdone.

Saw it last night, back 2 back with the first one!
I gotta say, I enjoyed it a LOT!!
Don't want to spoil too much... here's my take on it:

Saw them back to back last night...it feels like just one movie! I do not know if Wan had it sort of planned like this all along, but there's a lot of very clever connections between both movies that make them feel almost seamless. But let's talk about Insidious 2 on it's own.

The good, the creepiness is still there, new creepy ghosts and entities roam around, visually I love it, just as good if not better than the first one! The story picks up right after the end of the first movie, and it has some interesting twists and elements that make it compelling.

As far as scares it's a bit milder than the original in my opinion, but it makes up for it in the entertaining department. A friend of mine put it this way, it's like Alien and Aliens (as far as the different feel of each movie, not comparing them of course! :lol)

The best part of it, is how they cleverly connected all the plot points to make it an enjoyable ride, and while some people might hate this, I actually welcome it, because it's not like they are repeating the exact same formula as the first one. I'm sure critics will hate it, but I for one, had a blast watching it, and when I went to bed, had to remind myself, it was just a movie... right?

Anybody else seen it already?

I like how it weaved itself in with the first chapter, but it just wasn't as creepy. Was a bit too drawn out.

Insidious Chapter 2
Production Budget: $5 million
Weekend box office (estimate): $41 million

Insidious
Production Budget: $1.5 million
US box office: $54 million
International: $43 million

Worldwide: $97 million

Have to say i was disappointed with how the film ended....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I really love the first one. I am not sure if I will see the second one in theaters.

Save your money.

I'll wait for the 2nd to hit Netflix

Smart move.

Sorry, but I did not find this movie any good at all. I actually enjoyed the first and really enjoyed The Conjuring.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back