NECA-1/4 Scale Batman: Arkham Origins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love one. But it would have to be HUGE.

banearkhamasylum2.jpg

I have all of the Arkham game Bane figures and I love them.

'classic' Arkham bane is cool, but I'd go for the Origins version; less is more to me:

View attachment 105460

I grabbed one too, to avoid through Gypsy Danger fiasco.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm still on the fence, my interest has diminished since I finished the game, it's been ages, I love the design and the figure I just don't have that "I need it" feeling.

I'm still on the fence, my interest has diminished since I finished the game, it's been ages, I love the design and the figure I just don't have that "I need it" feeling.

The new DLC's worth checking out. Spend $10 to make you feel the need to spend $100. Can't argue with that deal. :D

Season pass was $5 when I got it - definitely an awesome deal. This NECA figure can't get here fast enough; hope the paint apps on the face look good - only concern I have with them

There is another thread for this figure over In the dc action figures section, which has many new pics of this guy and seems to be have the most discussion about it.

saw this today in HK. Must say its an impressive piece from NECA. One of their better if not best 1/4 scale figure so far. Hopefully Halo Master Chief is on the same quality level or even better:p

really not sure since BBTS new pre-orders wont ship til July.... Try alteregocomics.com

Back