Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15027804656_47e181b162_z.jpg

I really like this thing, be nice to see his take on titan form of Eren and Annie and the armored one. I dig his style on aliens, zeiram and hakaider.

I really like this thing, be nice to see his take on titan form of Eren and Annie and the armored one. I dig his style on aliens, zeiram and hakaider.
I pretty much only like his stuff on Garo, Aliens and Predators. They're so grotesque, dark, gritty and I love it. Just my style. Love the armored characters he does.

You do realize that 2000 yen is like $185 right? so $675 + 185 is $900 pretty much, for a 17" statue....

You do realize that 2000 yen is like $185 right? so $675 + 185 is $900 pretty much, for a 17" statue....

You do realize 2000 yen is about 20 dollars right. Not sure where you got 185 dollars. The statue is expensive but shipping should be the least of your concerns.

basically just drop two zeros off the price of yen and you get your USD amount, give or take on the exchange rate. Theyre probably giving a bit of a break on the shipping due to the cost of the piece. I went ahead and ordered one, thing looks rad.

i just have a dedicated cc i use for my collectible purchases, and budget accordingly. everyone has different likes and taste and worth is subjective.

They need to turn this into a regular S.I.C. Movie Realization figure. I would love to see his version of the Armored Titan, the Female Titan and Eren.

Back