Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Yea I mean why even get Titan figures unless they are the recognizable titants from the show and manga. Pretend your the titan and your AOT figures are trying to violently take you down lmao.

I don't know if anyone here collects Bearbricks, but series 27 of the 100% blindbox versions came out and one of them is the collossal titan. It's the inly one I wanted from the series. Bought two today, got lucky! One was it! Now I don't have to waste anymore money trying to get him :lol (the other one is from the new robocop for the curious)

Ohh it all makes sense now. I always wondered what the XXX% meant and never bothered to look it up xD :slap

Don't know why they ditched the Kubrick line & keep making Be@rbrick versions. Kubrick would look much better than Be@rbricklized Be@rbricks.

The ones i have are 100% so roughly 2.5 inches. But they're doing a 400% version which is about 10 inches tall.

Don't know why they ditched the Kubrick line & keep making Be@rbrick versions. Kubrick would look much better than Be@rbricklized Be@rbricks.

Bearbricks became more desirable as an art collectible. A lot easier to produce, since they don't have to make any unique parts, and they sell just as well. I do prefer Kubricks though. Don't have many, but I like the ones I have (mostly the Metal Gear Solid ones)

Picked up my Figma Eren. Super fun figure to pose.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks more like a thick Bertholdt

Has anyone pre ordered the furyu prize figures or Segas prize figures? People are bashing them on MFC but I really like them! They're cheap too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do you think we'll see more human characters from AoT, since for these figures all they really need to do is change the head sculpt and some minor body changes?

I think Max Factory will continue to produce the AoT figma line.

BUT I really hope we see some Titan collectibles soon. I know that the Titans are supposed to be like 3-4x the heights of the character but even if it's only 2x their height I'd be okay.

There was a figma Colossal Titan though. I'd guess Max Factory will continue the line around the time the second season hits.

It hasn't been released though. I think it was one of the first in the line to be announced too..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back