Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess my annie is on her way. stoked to get her
If you like what you see in the promo pics, I think you'll be happy with her. Be careful with your 3DMG. Even if it's not like mine & assembled properly, it's something that should be handled with extra care, if you want to avoid breakage.
Really nice, crisp pics of Annie. I like pics like that. It gives a sense of how the figure is in hand.
Thanks. I think video is the best to get a "feel" on how figures look 'in hand'. Maybe somebody will post a review on YouTube.
Also your sig…I approve :yess: :lol

tumblr_mpdl3il1hG1s4u4wvo1_400.gif
:lol :yess:

I was thinking of going with a Mikasa sig, but Armin's eyes looked too cool.

Paid for mikasa today from amiami, probably get here sooner then annie. annie is still in transit because they shipped her via registered air mail instead of ems :/

I think I'll pay for mine later on today or tomorrow. Around $221US shipped. Not too bad.

I think I'll examine her 3DMG for any issues, then put it back in the box :lol

I havent decided if i'll even display these out of the box. running out of realistate in our house.

Mikasa on her way to me as well - my first AoT collectible. Annie ordered from Westfield.

Not going to get my Mikasa until October...sadness. Damn you delayed items screwing up my August order D:<

Just picked up Mikasa and she's pretty cool. The equipment is very detailed, well painted. The only problem is where the hood, the metal button falls off very easily. Overall it's a great figure. :)

14814453497_a7cc4fdf70_o.jpg

14814278779_ea497b6995_o.jpg

15000976705_da2e8cb61d_o.jpg

14997892141_f7a17800c6_o.jpg

14814453317_bf9fbc05c7_o.jpg

15000608062_bba9094e3d_o.jpg

14814323380_d69640f37e_o.jpg

14814278269_a3d1c0aba2_o.jpg

Hey, that looks fantastic. Great detail and looks true to the source material. Thanks for the photos JT. Can't wait for this.

Parts of the 3d gear looks really fragile, so I just had to be very careful when putting it on. After the gear is placed I think it is very safe, not sure if it will survive a fall from high places. Thanks for the comments, hope you will be happy with the figure too.

I like the poses you have her in, especially the first one. A huge display with a bunch of these zipping around in the air would be extremely impressive. I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to suspend them in a convincing manner, maybe with some kind of string or something?

Thanks for posting pics. She looks fun. Good to see the 3DMG being used.

Edit: I've seen somebody else have the same type of breakage on their 3DMG as I did. Collapsed sword holder connection :slap

Last edited:
Annie is in Jersey and Mikasa is in Cali. They'll eventually end up in AZ, but not soon enough.

Back