Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderfest tonight, guess annie goes up for sale on Medicom's site, but only 100 pieces. wonder what else we'll see for AoT from them.

I read Annie sold out in less than a minute.

I'm not super confident BiJ has secured me a figure.

BiJ weren't really communicating with me, with questions I had concerning my Annie RAH pre order, but I got a nice treat when I checked my email & saw that they had shipped my Annie RAH figure, & provided tracking details :yess: I guess she will be my 1st AoT RAH. I'm thinking it will be here within 2 weeks. I'm pretty excited for her, but I think she cost me more than she should have.

My back up place I was thinking of getting her from was NippY, but they put her up today for 37000 Yen (around $360US, shipping not included), which is even more crazy than the price I paid at BiJ. Cool thing is, it seems to be in stock right now. It's been up there for hours, so I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that price is unattractive.

Maybe there are some new pics or videos of her floating around the net, since she seems to be released already?

Feel like a ass now finally finished the anime and didn't think the RAH Annie was worth getting turns out she was important after all.

Well, I got my Annie today. Something came up in the middle of me trying to take pics, & looking her over more. I plan on taking pics when it's daytime again, but for now I'll give my thoughts on her so far.

Because I want to collect all the AoT RAH figures, & I think Annie is cool, I of course decided to pay the semi ridiculous price to get her. So I personally think, that going on that, that she is worth it to me. Better than not having her I guess. Buuuuut .....

At a quality stand point, as a stand alone figure, she might not be worth an asking price of $300+. I've already let it be known in here that I wasn't really into the way the jacket (although not thaaaaat bad in person) & cloak looked in the promo pics, & I still feel kinda the same having her 'in hand'. I didn't even try the cloak on her, I simply felt how thick it was, & didn't bother. An unexpected problem I came across was with the boot harnesses. It's kinda difficult to futz them properly, since they are a bit more rigid than I might have liked. You get them in a certain position, then they seem to somehow mold back to how they looked before futzing. Instead of being made out of a plasic, it might have been better to make them out of fabric/leather. & the 3DMG? That feels soooo delicate. I'm pretty careful with my 1/6 figures, but the 3DMG feels like a different level of carefulness.

Having said that, it might sound strange that I'm pretty happy with her. The portraits are nice, & she does look good overall.

Sorry for the lack of pics, poses, & not photographing the extra portrait & accessories. Like I said, something came up during my "play" session.

0VwcEtl.png

CzzrWY3.png

rFxfPm9.png

The lack of symmetry I was getting from the boot harnesses was bugging me. You can see it in this pic.

sQMuoGf.png

Does the jacket feel cheap ? Yea $300 is a bit steep for a figure by medicom.

Yeah the jacket kinda feels "cheap", & looks "cheap". Would be really cool if some nice custom jackets & cloaks popped up on eBay or something.

Didnt potato call this out it will look cheap or something hopefully Mikasa jacket dorsnt look that bad now im worried.

$300 is too much for just about anything. It's too much for Sideshow PFs given their poor QC and paint apps, it's too much for any 1/6 figure including Hot Toys, etc...

Theres a chance that could happen.

There's also a chance it may not happen.

I'm sure someone on here could do them but there has to be some interest though.

Get your glue ready for the 3DMG peeps ..... :slap

Edit: Mine has now broken in 3 places, & not from dropping it, but by simply attempting to push the pieces into the slots on the figure, where they are meant to be pushed in at. All in different areas, all at different times :slap

I told you guys the thing felt delicate. I knew that, was careful, & still this happened.

Last edited:
Get your glue ready for the 3DMG peeps ..... :slap

Edit: Mine has now broken in 3 places, & not from dropping it, but by simply attempting to push the pieces into the slots on the figure, where they are meant to be pushed in at. All in different areas, all at different times :slap

I told you guys the thing felt delicate. I knew that, was careful, & still this happened.

Do you have pics ?

Back