Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn when is Mikasa coming out already. I have literally no attack on titan merch right now, i passed on the figmas for the medicom.

Supposed to be this month I think. I think I'm more excited about her than I am Annie.

I wouldn't pay that kind of price for a Medicom Figure even if it's ultra limited, knowing the jacket's gonna flake in 4 years time, i won't...

But for the normal release, you guys wanting to save some big bucks should wait a month or so after the release, they'd be much cheaper after 3 months.

Just look at Medicom Link & Guts, their price are dropping constantly & widely available in the used market.

Just ordered an Annie off Westfield Comics, with the coupon code - came out to $290.69 shipped. Thank you Devainne!

Saw the Annie off of the new Previews and they had her for $389.99.

Also, being new to AmiAmi, I see that they still have the 1st production Mikasa. Is that an error on AmiAmi's end, like they tend to oversell? I remember they were sold out of the 1st production Mikasa's when I was looking for them a few weeks back. Also, how much is shipping usually for AmiAmi? Thanks!

Seems common to see RAH figures go to the bargain bin a little after release. I'd still rather pay retail for the AoT RAH's, to get them early, & enjoy them, months before a bargain bin sale that could or could not happen. I don't feel that way about all the RAH's I want. There are some that I'm looking to see if I might be able to get at really discounted prices. I guess it depends on how much you want it NOW.

Unless it's a very limited release, can say 90% of the RAH will end up in the bin. Doesn't include BM! project's stuffs though.

People nowadays only want Hot Toys & Enterbay, even ThreeA not doing very well.

Maybe anime market for high end figures are shrinking due to Hollywood Movie collectibles.

But of course my advise is to those wanting to save some bucks like myself. Those that has the extra cash should not wait & risk missing it.

I'm sorry for mentioning the flakes but everytime i see those brown leather jacket keeps reminds me of my Rocketeer figure which i can't even touch due to it starting to crack. If you have no intention to move it once you displayed it it's ok they will look good for 10 years at least, but once you decide to move house i have no idea how not to damage the jackets, maybe hang them by the legs or have someone hold them in the car until they reach the new house?

I have 3 Fist Of North Star RAHs, I have no idea how to handle them when i need to move.

Seems common to see RAH figures go to the bargain bin a little after release. I'd still rather pay retail for the AoT RAH's, to get them early, & enjoy them, months before a bargain bin sale that could or could not happen. I don't feel that way about all the RAH's I want. There are some that I'm
looking to see if I might be able to get at really discounted prices. I guess it depends on how much you want it NOW.

Did any of the AoT figures go into the bin? I'd pick them up if they were cheap enough.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

None have been released yet? Wow. That's a long wait :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Annie is the main figure I want, she is my favorite character in the series. I ordered it from Navito World back in March.

Yea I have mikasa on order I'm canceling it to much going on in this line.

See you guys back when Mikasa is in the bargain bin for around $100 :lol

I'm guessing around this time next month I could be holding her in my hands :yess:

See you guys back when Mikasa is in the bargain bin for around $100 :lol

I'm guessing around this time next month I could be holding her in my hands :yess:

Oh man if that happens, I will definitely snag her. :pray:

She's a great looking figure and I'd love to own her, but sadly I have to be pretty picky and choosy about collectibles these days.

You going to take some pics, Lawrence??

Aww AmiAmi orders of Mikasa RAH is pushed back to end of August now instead of july Q_Q another month of waiting.

She's a great looking figure and I'd love to own her, but sadly I have to be pretty picky and choosy about collectibles these days.

You going to take some pics, Lawrence??
I plan on taking pics & giving my thoughts on the figure. It's one of the figures I'm most excited about.

I'm getting picky (financially forced to be picky :lol) with collectibles too.
Aww AmiAmi orders of Mikasa RAH is pushed back to end of August now instead of july Q_Q another month of waiting.
Whaaaaat? Lame. I might even get Annie before her.

Yeah, There's no way I'm going to be able to collect the whole line. So I'll just stick to my favorites (Armin and Eren) can call it a day.

Same here didn't think they would release this many figures for this line.

Back