Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor is about to ship out for Boba Ben! There have been some delays on the Queen of the Dead and Hellboy though. :(

I'm still waiting on a prize from furystorm. Anyone have an email address for him? He hasn't responded to my last private message to him a month ago.

Spooktacular is dead. Long live Freaktacular! :lecture

I think we should wait until Kamikaze gets his prize from me, from last year's Spook, and then he should start the 2014 thread.

Deal? ;)

PS I've got your prize picked out Kami...

My Spook prize from my old pal UTtoyfan arrived today. He's an awesome figure. Thank you so much, UT.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic I took.

Pretty sweet!

I felt sooo bad that I hadn't sent Josh out his prize this whole time. I couldn't find it after moving into the house. FINALLY I came across it looking for something else and was able to get it out to him. Poor guy.

Well, I think it is official...Spooktacular 2013 is finally over :crying.

I received my prize (with bonuses) from furystorm today:yess:. Pretty nice bundle:

2014-08-23 16.24.44.jpg

Star Wars:panel to Panel (a summary/celebration of art from Dark Horse Comics)
R2D2 Business Card holder
Showscope DVD Magazine from Sideshow Inc.
Fan art of Yoda (looking kinda cool in Darth Maul red & black)
Scrubtastic reusuable shopping bag (I think this was an incidental bonus...the Yoda art was in it for protection)

Thanks furystorm :clap!

Now if only I could remember what in the bloody hell I did to win this...:confused:

Back