Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me a little while to find a background I thought was good enough. To my surprise they really don't have set pics from the film so I had to improvise a bit and went with something from an excavation.

Hope you enjoy it

spook13mummybackground_by_jsimonart-d6ihkn6.jpg

Full size download here
https://jsimonart.deviantart.com/art/Spook13MummyBackground-393850050

Looks awesome Josh.

To keep the thread going even more, here is the only giveaway preview until the big week...

20130817_180937_zps305af1cd.jpg

If anyone is interested, I am selling all of my Mort's Vinyl and plush on Ebay right now.

Bidding started at $1 and ends tonight.

Now is the chance to get your Mort in time for Spooktacular.

Ebay name is lsa_melnik

If anyone is interested, I am selling all of my Mort's Vinyl and plush on Ebay right now.

Ok, I'm on two of your auctions...the Mort Vinyls and the Ralph McQuarrie book.

If I win the Morts, I can promise at least one will be given away as a Spooktacular prize this year.

time to start sweeping & cleaning out the losers lounge from last year to make room for this year's losers.....:lecture

though i do not think we will be able to get rid of the stink of that sixmilliondollarman guy..........:monkey4

Ok, I'm on two of your auctions...the Mort Vinyls and the Ralph McQuarrie book.

If I win the Morts, I can promise at least one will be given away as a Spooktacular prize this year.

Didn't win either of the auctions...the Morts got sniped out from under me when there was only 15 seconds left in the auction.

I forgot how much I hate some bidders on eBay...

Ebay name is lsa_melnik

I really need to go to Lonnie's and get my Mort plush. :panic:

I think it's been really easy for me to sell a lot of my collectibles off lately. Mort always sits there with a question over his head. In the end, I can never do it. He's my Spook mascot.

I've got my plush, but that's it. I thought it was funny that Lance was selling his April Fools apple!

I'm feeling like this is my last Spook. :(

Watch Sideshow not even have a chat again. :mad:

Who needs Sideshow Spook? We had our own I feel ... and it was the best ever.

The kits have been laughable and the prizes ... well...

We had our own chat and thread that was so much more awesome than anything else.

Back