Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Sig

2129w5i.gif

Thanks man! This awesome board member hooked me up with it! :rotfl

I agree 100%. I don't like either head sculpt but I strongly dislike the REG portrait. The EX portrait smokes the REG one. However, since I don't like the Kirby influence/ look on the EX portrait, this will be a straight up pass for me. I think you should stay the course RB. G Hulk totally rules over this green PF in every way. Let him represent that character in your collection. I personally won't drop $600 just to add a character I like to my collection. At that price a statue has to blow me away. This green PF doesn't even come close. I think going with the grey PF and displaying G Hulk is the way to go. It's not like SSC is done making Hulk PFs. Another one will get released sooner or later. Maybe that one will be a little more modern and full of rage. That's what I'll have to see if SSC wants me to drop $600 on a PF of this character.

As god as these look, and as EPIC as the GHulk looks I gotta figure that down the road that Martin Canale and the GGroup will absolutely make the BEST classic hulk statue of all time. They were honestly made to do it IMHO.

As god as these look, and as EPIC as the GHulk looks I gotta figure that down the road that Martin Canale and the GGroup will absolutely make the BEST classic hulk statue of all time. They were honestly made to do it IMHO.

Yeah Canale and The Gore Group did an epic job with G.Hulk hopefully they'll make the next classic Hulk

I couldn't agree with you more. If Gore Group gets their hands on a modern Hulk PF project....GREATNESS will ensue. Just let Martin and the boys handle EVERYTHING. Especially the face portrait.

Yeah Canale and The Gore Group did an epic job with G.Hulk hopefully they'll make the next classic Hulk

I couldn't agree with you more. If Gore Group gets their hands on a modern Hulk PF project....GREATNESS will ensue. Just let Martin and the boys handle EVERYTHING. Especially the face portrait.

This would be the only way I'll sell this hulk and upgrade. If the gore group did one. But I don't want to miss out on this one, and hope for it to come.

This would be the only way I'll sell this hulk and upgrade. If the gore group did one. But I don't want to miss out on this one, and hope for it to come.

There is nothing wrong with that Savage. If you like it, there should be no one talking you out of buying it. The original green Hulk COM got slammed so bad that threads were actually locked up on a few forums. All that negativity didn't stop me from purchasing it day one. It had a few issues (crew cut hair style and not so stellar paint job were the biggest for most peeps) but I LOVE the sculpt and dynamic pose of the piece. To this day the green COM is still my favorite Hulk statue by SSC. If that piece was 1/4 scale and had longer hair, I'd just get it repainted by a pro and call it a day. However, it's 1/5 scale and I want a modern 1/4 raging Hulk PF. I'll continue to wait in the hope that a modern PF will get made someday. If Martin and Gore Group are assigned to the project, I have NO DOUBT they will deliver.

In the meantime, enjoy this new PF. Never let peeps opinions sway you on a piece you either like or dislike. After all, your collection is just that...yours. All that should matter is how you feel about it.

I hate the stupid buzzcut on the comiquette. I would consider shifting the avengers maquette if this one is beastin.

I wonder what the hulk commi goes for now a days, i would consider selling mine, that is if there's any interest in that statue after the Maquette and these 3 guys get released.

Yeah. I think these will look best with just one. But I can see a back to back, angled, green and grey looking awesome.

There is nothing wrong with that Savage. If you like it, there should be no one talking you out of buying it. The original green Hulk COM got slammed so bad that threads were actually locked up on a few forums. All that negativity didn't stop me from purchasing it day one. It had a few issues (crew cut hair style and not so stellar paint job were the biggest for most peeps) but I LOVE the sculpt and dynamic pose of the piece. To this day the green COM is still my favorite Hulk statue by SSC. If that piece was 1/4 scale and had longer hair, I'd just get it repainted by a pro and call it a day. However, it's 1/5 scale and I want a modern 1/4 raging Hulk PF. I'll continue to wait in the hope that a modern PF will get made someday. If Martin and Gore Group are assigned to the project, I have NO DOUBT they will deliver.

In the meantime, enjoy this new PF. Never let peeps opinions sway you on a piece you either like or dislike. After all, your collection is just that...yours. All that should matter is how you feel about it.

Definitely not letting anyone sway me. Although, people have really turned me on to liking the ex head more and more. But I really really like the reg head sculpt. If they don't make another hulk pf ever, Id die happy with this one. I absolutely love it.

But based on the gore group style with this skaar I have... I'd probably be all over it. Haha

Thanks for the wise words though! Because I did kind of let boardees talk me out of my multiple captain america PF orders. Haha never again.

Damnit Spidey why'd you have to say that. ****! :( . I'm passing on this. You're probably right, but what if you're wrong? :(

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah totally feel the same way man. Like I don't want to miss this thing and regret it if this statue doesn't come to light

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Green is ridiculously tempting, and I KNOW I'll regret it, but I think I'll stick with Grey. Can't go wrong with either, but I only have room for one! :rock

Back