Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full of win.

30020821_T1o39PGN_press02.jpg

Haha, I was hoping I wouldn't like the Ex because I don't want to pay an extra $150,-. This one is much better than that ugly 'surfer hair' head in the early design. Oh well, Reg looks pretty good also.

Edit: I though this was the Grey Hulk sculpt?

I'm not a huge fan of the regular and teh original pictures didn't blow me away, but wow, that ex head looks amazing in photos

WOW! Love it. Been waiting on a good deal on a Hulk PF original since i sold the 3 I've had over the years but will for sure get this one. Only Marvel collectible I'll have anymore.

Not to start a debate but I hope he's not hollow and has decent weight...I don't expect Original Hulk PF weight but good weight.

EX head looks so much better and suites the body sculpt. The reg head looks too smooth, and doesn't suit the ultra detailed body.

I'm holding out for the grey version, but this green EX looks great.

WOW! Love it. Been waiting on a good deal on a Hulk PF original since i sold the 3 I've had over the years but will for sure get this one. Only Marvel collectible I'll have anymore.

Not to start a debate but I hope he's not hollow and has decent weight...I don't expect Original Hulk PF weight but good weight.

This will be hollow sir..

The Red Hulk was listed with 18.50 lbs (8.39 kg)*

The Hulk Maquette was 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*

And Rhino 19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)*

Specs on the red Hulk say he weighs 18.5 lbs...this will probably weigh the same.

....the ex portrait looks great btw . Now bring on Grey.

This will be hollow sir..

The Red Hulk was listed with 18.50 lbs (8.39 kg)*

The Hulk Maquette was 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*

And Rhino 19.00 lbs (8.62 kg)*

My Hulk Maquete is definately heavier than Rhino. Rhino is fiberglass.

Personally I don't care. Hulk Maquette is heavy enough and Rhino feels like I could use him as a soccer ball and he would be fine.

did they forget to add skin texture to the regular head, or did they pump him full of botox? His skin is way too smooth, compared to the rest of the body.

The ex-head looks great, though.

My Hulk Maquete is definately heavier than Rhino. Rhino is fiberglass.

Personally I don't care. Hulk Maquette is heavy enough and Rhino feels like I could use him as a soccer ball and he would be fine.

:exactly: I don't mine about the weight as long as the Sculpt and Paint job is Perfect.

Back