Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Already!
Easy pass but hoping Grey comes up soon now.

Hair still looks shades of Green to me.

Does this have it's oen thread? DHAVAL get one in? Quiet in here.

Pass for me also. However I have the Maquette and have the Gladiator on the way. Of all of SSC Hulk pieces this is my least Fav.. (Red Hulk don't count) Just not digging the face on this. And the pose seems a bit too forced. Kirby head for the win with this one though. I still think the Grey looks best.

I wouldn't get all three. But selling the original to get Hulk, Cap, and Thor plus the money for my custom display would be awesome. And a no brained really
+1
That would have saved me a ton of cash! I Have all of them on PO as well. This hulk is going to be pushing it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally Josh I am loving the shading going on too. It helps that they displayed it at it's strongest angle IMO. I just wish they could have held off until I had my Superman reward points :lol

They knew what I was planning damn them! :lol

You can probably wait the 45 days to PO at this point, just keep checking the page to make sure he isn't on alert.

I also think the Kirby head is win for this. That weird modern head throws it off.

You can probably wait the 45 days to PO at this point, just keep checking the page to make sure he isn't on alert.

HA! That is a really good point man :rotfl :slap

I think I'll do just that. Every little bit helps on my wages

Can't believe I didn't think of that :rotfl

I've got the Hype bad! Nothing like the first day order to secure an Ex but those days are long past us.

I also think the Kirby head is win for this. That weird modern head throws it off.

I love that modern head!

Also, I think I'm just going to PO this. Not flex pay. So I only gotta pay 40 now and then 600 ish when it ships. (That's how it works right?)

With Cap being on flex right now, can't afford 2 monthly dues.

Yeah I'm glad I was able to pass on Thor in the end. It was just a PO too far :lecture :lol I still have Cap and Wonder Women on PO aswell :thud: Next year better be a quiet one.

I love that modern head!

Also, I think I'm just going to PO this. Not flex pay. So I only gotta pay 40 now and then 600 ish when it ships. (That's how it works right?)

With Cap being on flex right now, can't afford 2 monthly dues.

Yep you got it!

I agree I love the modern head. I don't feel it's cartoony but straight out of the comic which is what I wanted :yess:

Yeah I'm glad I was able to pass on Thor in the end. It was just a PO too far :lecture :lol I still have Cap and Wonder Women on PO aswell :thud: Next year better be a quiet one.

I second that notion! Because if it isn't a quiet one, I'll be very sad having to pass on everything. Even with Cap and Hulk coming, my subconscious takes over sometimes and shouts, "what are you doing idiot, that's over 1000$ in statues! Stawp!" Haha.

My response, "aye subconscious...yolo!"

I may be a bit biased but at 51 lbs the original Hulk IS a masterpiece. BUT in my opinion the also 51 lbs ABOMINATION is the **** and will likely not be duplicated for a long time. This new Hulk I would much rather prefer at $600+ total than to buy the old one at $2,000+. No ones gonna want the old one now at those prices unless they really have alot of money to throw around. And good for them if they do because I'd LOVE to have the old one as well.

Think im going to have to drop WW for this big green guy... Wasn't sure if I wanted to get into the DC line anyways. Do you have to call to switch your NRD to another statue, or is there a way to do it from SSC website?

Think im going to have to drop WW for this big green guy... Wasn't sure if I wanted to get into the DC line anyways. Do you have to call to switch your NRD to another statue, or is there a way to do it from SSC website?

I did it recently via e-mail.

Being International I alway Live Chat. They let you move a NRD only once, twice if you're very lucky.

If I collected DC I'd be in big trouble.

Back