Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the price on all three of the hulks will be the same. No way they try and charge extra money for green or grey. That would just be pure greed on the company's behalf. There's no reason for green or grey to warrant a higher price tag then red other then popularity which would be a bunk move on SSs part

I think the price on all three of the hulks will be the same. No way they try and charge extra money for green or grey. That would just be pure greed on the company's behalf. There's no reason for green or grey to warrant a higher price tag then red other then popularity which would be a bunk move on SSs part

I agree with you. I have faith! We'll have to just wait and see though. How long, no one knows muahahahaha

Pre-cancelled due to supposed price hike :slap

Just on principle I will pass on this if they charge more than Rulk. I couldn't think of a bigger slap in the face to their customers :lecture

Pre-cancelled due to supposed price hike :slap

Just on principle I will pass on this if they charge more than Rulk. I couldn't think of a bigger slap in the face to their customers :lecture

Me too. If green gets ANY price hike, I'm going to take it as a sign of disrespect and not order this.

There is no way they could do this and not enrage the customer. Same amount of materials, same amount of time into it.

I know I'm new, but with my experience with customer service over the phone and via emails, they have been nothing but kind and honest. I do not think they will hike prices. I think the only reason they aren't released together, is to give us a break to let our bank accounts recover.

that's right! no one buy these hulks but Mr. Green, a-OK? thx!

tumblr_mtadokIMao1rk0tgso1_500.gif

Judging from the poll numbers over at SF, many of us feel the exact same way that you do. We have no choice now but to pass and hope SSC gives us what we want the next time around. I know that I personally can't drop $550 + for a statue I just don't care for even if it is one of my favorite characters. It's certainly agonizing to have to wait for SSC to release a modern green Hulk PF. I just hope that for those of us that have to wait yet again, we get a steller modern Hulk PF. I think a full out Martin/Gore group collaboration on a modern Hulk PF would do it. Martin's Com and G Hulk were great examples of a modern looking face portraits.

Just saw some David Finch artwork, & man I was blown away. A hulk based on his art would be very interesting, besides a Bats, Wolverine, Green Goblin, ....etc. And yeah, full sculpts by the Gore group sculpting gods, a must.

Christ Savage! I went all pale for a second then :horror

I was like NOOOOOOOOO I'm not ready for a PO just yet! :panic:

Back