Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I get is an eye roll when I show the statues to the wife. She just doesn't get it...lol. Luckily she doesn't try to give me a hard time about collecting these "toys" as she puts it.

Debating getting the EX on this as the EX head looks great with the body. Only concern is I have Gladiator Hulk coming and I'm not sure if I really need a second Hulk. I may wait and see what the Grey hulk looks like but even then I have the Grey Hulk comm variant and I really like it. Ugh...1st world problems.

Lmfao serious when you think about the stuff we worry about and rant and complain about. Back to Hulkamania, I'm not getting GH cause thought price was too much for a reg (but an awesome reg at that) just want an Incredible Hulk

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol she was my girlfriend before she was my wife. I converted her too. Huuuuge SW fan now. Took a bit of time lol totally worth it

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah. My last gf didn't get into comics or sports, so it didn't work out. She's an ex now. Haha

Not because she didn't get into it, but because she didn't even try or care to show interest. So... Hit the road like the 80's hulk. Hahaha

When's this going up for PO?

I knew it!! :lol :lol I wanna see some of this coming from you tonight Steve :yess

ahury7az.jpg

And I don't mean the Poison Ivy PF :lecture

Back