Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here G.Hulk will be my Green Hulk. I just much prefer the Grey Version

Agree with you guys. Green heads just don't match up with the body IMO. I like Rulk best but hate that character, and think Grey is pretty good, so that's the one for me. But that is also my justification for getting Gladiator Hulk too...

does anyone know if the regular will have the head perm attached without the seams? i.e: the thor pf ex vs reg

Really? That's important to a lot of people though. I would have to think about reg or ex at that point...

That kind of thing isn't always decided upon by SSC. The folks on the production end in China will often make those types of decisions, and the reps at SSC head office don't always know what is going to happen on that end.

That kind of thing isn't always decided upon by SSC. The folks on the production end in China will often make those types of decisions, and the reps at SSC head office don't always know what is going to happen on that end.

Wow. I didn't know that. I'll most likely get the ex, but if the reg is seamless... That would be very intriguing!

Wow. I didn't know that. I'll most likely get the ex, but if the reg is seamless... That would be very intriguing!

Yeah I'm a bit worried about it too cause I want a green one. I haven't seen any pics of the seam being visible on the red though. Maybe they've changed it so that it's right along the jaw line and blended in with some neck muscles. If it's the right way I think it could work.

Red_Hulk.jpg

Part of the reason I prefer the Grey although the wrist seam worries me.

Yeah I'm a bit worried about it too cause I want a green one. I haven't seen any pics of the seam being visible on the red though. Maybe they've changed it so that it's right along the jaw line and blended in with some neck muscles. If it's the right way I think it could work.

I have faith it will not be visable when displayed as shown in multiple pictures, so I'm not too worried.

View attachment 104686

Part of the reason I prefer the Grey although the wrist seam worries me.

It was red hulk hand, whoop. XD.

There are 179 reasons why the original Grey Hulk PF will always be one of Sideshow's most coveted pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. I wish I liked how the original Hulk was drawn and what not, but I just can't dig it... 80's or newer only. In my opinion, he still needs to look "human" ish. Haha

Back