Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With this coming out so soon the price BETTER be the same or the rage will be off the chart.

Edit: these will make me hell of a Hulks display at SDCC.

Last edited:
Sorry JAWS, the Kirby head looks like Hulk is questioning if he needs to change his pants or not. Modern head all the way.

Well Hulk has the Mind of a child so it makes sense that he may not be potty trained.

Not everyone is a fan of Kirby. I am not either. But I really don't care for the Modern head. It does not fit with the rest of the sculpt IMO... It's a Disney face on a marvel body IMO. Even if the Body matched I would not care for it.

But congrats to you. I hope you love it in hand. Not the hulk for me. But I have others. Hope it's killer in person.

Modern head looks like a cartoon on a very realistic body. Kirby Head for the Win with this one.

Sorry JAWS, the Kirby head looks like Hulk is questioning if he needs to change his pants or not. Modern head all the way.

I think they both are lacking. Modern head is way too cartoonish and the Kirby head sculpt doesn't fit the hyper detailed musculature of the piece. I hope the next PF is better.

I can see someone making a nice chunk of change offering custom heads for this based on Buscema, keown, and/or a better modern take. I'd certainly be up for one or two.

I think they both are lacking. Modern head is way too cartoonish and the Kirby head sculpt doesn't fit the hyper detailed musculature of the piece. I hope the next PF is better.

I don't mind the Modern head, but I don't think it is spectacular. At first I thought I would just buy it and try to make a custom head, but after some thought I decided to just make my own completely... Or at least try to.

I can see someone making a nice chunk of change offering custom heads for this based on Buscema, keown, and/or a better modern take. I'd certainly be up for one or two.

If I can find someone locally who orders on of these I may try and do exactly that if I find I have any sculpting talent...lol

I don't mind the Modern head, but I don't think it is spectacular.

That's cool. We all like what we like. This one turned out to be a bitter disappointment for me. I'm sure it will sell well. I've heard quite a few peeps say they don't think it's spectacular but they need a 1/4 scale Hulk in their collection. My problem is that if I'm spending about $600 on a piece, I want to think it's spectacular. That's what I think when I see G Hulk and Apocalypse. Good luck sculpting mean green on your own. I have no such skills so the waiting game continues for a modern Hulk PF.

I like the Grey also...the ripped shirt is a cool ex.

Yeah. I'm thinking about making something similar for the green hulk I get. Or sculpting something that will sit in his right hand like he's crushing it. Like an Ultron Helmet! Or a hydra member's head. Or the head of one of the red race of people on Sakaar.

Back