Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do what I'm doing. Buying this and if they do a hulk I like better down the line sell this and buy the new one.

I totally agree with this approach. If you find one you like better you can always sell this one, but if you don't pick this one up and don't find a better one than your SOL and will have to pay more for this later.

Do what I'm doing. Buying this and if they do a hulk I like better down the line sell this and buy the new one.

I totally agree with this approach. If you find one you like better you can always sell this one, but if you don't pick this one up and don't find a better one than your SOL and will have to pay more for this later.

Exactly my plan! And that's what's awesome. If I am better off down the road if a better modern hulk shows up, I'll keep this one, buy that one, and only display this pf with the Kirby head. So I'll have a hulk statue for my avengers set, and one for solo display/display with skaar pf.

And if I'm not better off, I sell this one. It's really a win win situation.

Nah...Win Win situation..is keeping all the HULKS :D

I hope Martin does the next HULK PF...it'll be Magnificent! :pray::drool

Damnit Spidey why'd you have to say that. ****! :( . I'm passing on this. You're probably right, but what if you're wrong? :(

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Don't you dare skip this based on my idol speculation. If you want it BUY it, and you Can always sell if the Gore Groups does another Hulk.

Last edited:
Even though I am not a huge fan of Kirby's Hulk... I think this EX head looks amazing. I really believe that this whole sculpt was made with this Head sculpt in mind. It fits better with the flow of the whole body sculpt then any of the others with exception of maybe the Grey version (which we have yet to see the full reveal).

I was not all that much a fan of the body sculpt and the full reveal of the Red Hulk did nothing to change my mind. The Reg head of the Green does not fit naturally either. This Ex head just fits the entire sculpt much better IMO.

It looks amazing and makes it tempting.

INCREDIBLE! I love it...

080341zh1mwbm7m7ul732l.jpg

080342ns7jdg8679jocjc8.jpg

Even though I am not a huge fan of Kirby's Hulk... I think this EX head looks amazing. I really believe that this whole sculpt was made with this Head sculpt in mind. It fits better with the flow of the whole body sculpt then any of the others with exception of maybe the Grey version (which we have yet to see the full reveal).

I was not all that much a fan of the body sculpt and the full reveal of the Red Hulk did nothing to change my mind. The Reg head of the Green does not fit naturally either. This Ex head just fits the entire sculpt much better IMO.

Come JAWS! Bruce wants you to "gnaw" on the idea of purchasing this! :rotfl

Probably not what I'll do
Nah...Win Win situation..is keeping all the HULKS :D

I hope Martin does the next HULK PF...it'll be Magnificent! :pray::drool
Lol more likely what I'll do

Yes you're totally right. It looks so damn epic man. I think if SS changes the smoothness of the reg profile then it'll just be such a beautiful overall piece.
Can't wait for the new one to join the old one.

a1ppo0.jpg
Just my opinion, please done burn me, i think the new one looks waaaaay better than the old one.

Yes you're totally right. It looks so damn epic man. I think if SS changes the smoothness of the reg profile then it'll just be such a beautiful overall piece.

Even then I think the position of the EX head just fits the body sculpt best. I would not be surprised to find out if this was the original sculpt to go with the body and the rest were added on later.

i think the new one looks waaaaay better than the old one.

I have to agree. The old one is classic but I was never 100% in love with it. This one looks killer. The new one looks much more angry then the old one.

Probably not what I'll do

Lol more likely what I'll do

Just my opinion, please done burn me, i think the new one looks waaaaay better than the old one.

I agree. New one owns the old one...

The new one definitely has a lot more detail and looks great. I'm waiting to see Grey before I order this, just to know one way or another I guess. Once the original went past a certain price I just stopped trying to get it, I couldn't justify that on polystone statue. Even though that can easily be considered a real polystone statue, "the" polystone statue even. I still think the original looks great for an old school green Hulk. I'm still getting this one however.

I used to want the old one, but I have zero interest in it now, and forever. If I had the old one I'd be selling it and buy a couple of the new ones.

I like the new Hulk but the Original will always be King imo...almost 3X the mass of the new ones and a stellar paint job, they don't make them like that anymore.

hulkpf_zpsf06383bb.jpg

Is it true that original hulk of is only 20inches tall and 18 inches wide? While the new one is 20x20 and he's bent over? Seems like they might not display well together? Can't wait to see it in pictures though.

Back