Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can make a happy marriage too ;)

*Sorry had to :p

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

lol. Classic JS! But really, it can make a marriage. Haha

Can't wait for this guy, plan to display with. Reg head and rotate in the ex every now and then. But who knows, when it's in hand... My opinion might change.

Nope...I like it too...just needs a bit of texture.

I agree with the texture issue, but I kind of feel like its a lighting issue in there studio. Because he also looks shiny. We will see though.

But even though I don't like Kirby's art.... That ex is freaking fantastic. Haha

Even though I probably shouldn't because I'm broke, I'm ordering this day one!

lol. Classic JS! But really, it can make a marriage. Haha

Can't wait for this guy, plan to display with. Reg head and rotate in the ex every now and then. But who knows, when it's in hand... My opinion might change.
Serious. I wasn't even going to get this but man those pics really do him justice. Probably do the same but Ex head will be my main
Definite Ex or fail here.
DEFINITE Ex or Fail
Nope...I like it too...just needs a bit of texture.
Yeah man s me texture would make this such an epic statue overall

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

-Savage...I doubt it will sell out within the month...SSC knows HULK sells, so purchase when you can mate...it'll be around. But it's always better to be safe then sorry. :)

Can I just say... I F-ing love this hobby and I'm so glad my lady thinks the statues are cool... (And she has her own shoe collecting hobby ;))

If you get the Green the Ex is a must IMO. I don't like the Reg head at all

I'm considering picking up the Green but because I'm getting the Grey I probably will skip it to be honest. I don't like the idea of 2 Statues with the same pose.

I still think G.Hulk is much more impressive than these Hulks

I agree 100%. I don't like either head sculpt but I strongly dislike the REG portrait. The EX portrait smokes the REG one. However, since I don't like the Kirby influence/ look on the EX portrait, this will be a straight up pass for me. I think you should stay the course RB. G Hulk totally rules over this green PF in every way. Let him represent that character in your collection. I personally won't drop $600 just to add a character I like to my collection. At that price a statue has to blow me away. This green PF doesn't even come close. I think going with the grey PF and displaying G Hulk is the way to go. It's not like SSC is done making Hulk PFs. Another one will get released sooner or later. Maybe that one will be a little more modern and full of rage. That's what I'll have to see if SSC wants me to drop $600 on a PF of this character.

I hate you sideshow. I want the green naoww...

be strong.jpg

I wish I had funds and space for one of everything.
Gotta be selective and stay strong in this hobby.
Passing on this and Apoc is hard but sensible for me.

View attachment 105304

Having not enough of neither is not going to stop me!

I have no connection to Apoc, so that was an easy pass. But I love far too many things, and they are banging out awesome pieces one right after the other. If I can swing it, Ill probably try and get the Green and the Grey and Gladiator. The payoff for me is about a year away when one of my girls goes to college and I can make that a hobby room. I was going to do some temp displays in different places, but have decided to say eff it and just pick up what I want and put my display together when I get that dedicated room (actually two rooms). Until then, most will have to stay boxed up. Its becoming more of a collection in my mind, but boy will that be an amazing day when I get to assemble it!

View attachment 105304

I considered passing on Apoc but I can imagine it being a long time until SS make another version of him. Hulk on the other hand there'll probably be a new one in a year or two the way SS have gone

I have no connection to Apoc, so that was an easy pass. But I love far too many things, and they are banging out awesome pieces one right after the other. If I can swing it, Ill probably try and get the Green and the Grey and Gladiator. The payoff for me is about a year away when one of my girls goes to college and I can make that a hobby room. I was going to do some temp displays in different places, but have decided to say eff it and just pick up what I want and put my display together when I get that dedicated room (actually two rooms). Until then, most will have to stay boxed up. Its becoming more of a collection in my mind, but boy will that be an amazing day when I get to assemble it!

Nice! Haha. Hopefully the little one has a scholarship so you can have more collectible money! Haha

Having the Maquette and G on the way means no room for more Green, apart from Ivy, but Grey...

10qj7g7.gif

I have a dedicated room but it's pretty full :gah:

The EX head is pretty good. The regular's hair is terrible.

all things considered, it's nice that the new-comers are going to be able to own a 1/4 scale Green Hulk...with that said, this is MILES, i mean MILES behind the original Hulk PF. That thing is KING.

Back