Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this a strange pose ?
DSC01195_zps66715629.jpg

Love all the noobs who missed out on the Original PF and have never seen it in person bashing it LOL !!

Yea, god forbid people have their own opinions on what they like or don't like. We all know if they don't like something it's because they're noobs.../s

How is this a strange pose ?
DSC01195_zps66715629.jpg

Love all the noobs who missed out on the Original PF and have never seen it in person bashing it LOL !!

The problem is that those of us who haven't seen it in person do just have the pictures, and we can only formulate our opinions based off of those. I have grown to appreciate the original even though the facial sculpt is not my cup of tea. I am more of a Keown guy than a Kirby guy. Now appreciate it to the tume of $1200... Oh heck no...lol.

Easy order for me. Now just gotta wait for the Grey version to go up.

I owned the original for awhile, but I think I like this one better with the exclusive head (as long as production pieces match prototype).

Great job SS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy smokes! Why are these so expensive? I was just looking at the pictures of green Hulk then though "he's a bit small" then glanced at the price.

I like the pose on this guy. Don't care for the "regular" sculpt. The exclusive would be nice, except with the wrinkles it makes him look like old man Hulk. Like with the new Cap, I still think the original is the best, but I'm glad folks who don't have it now have a chance to get a traditional, green Hulk PF.

But we order everything, newly released, from pictures so I think we know what we like from a picture.

Haha right? It's all just opinions, and they can definitely be made via picture. And there is never disrespect behind an opinion... (Usually)

I like the pose on this guy. Don't care for the "regular" sculpt. The exclusive would be nice, except with the wrinkles it makes him look like old man Hulk. Like with the new Cap, I still think the original is the best, but I'm glad folks who don't have it now have a chance to get a traditional, green Hulk PF.

Yeah. I got into the hobby last year and thought. Man I'm never going to afford those originals... And just when I was about to stop following this hobby. Thor, Cap, and Hulk happened. Needless to say, I'm now in it for the long haul.

That's great. Frankly, I think Sideshow was well overdue with revisiting these guys. Even the Spidey Comiquette is a bit old at this point, and another 1/4 scaler should probably be in the pipeline. Brown Wolverine is the one major 1/4 scale statue Sideshow has astonishingly not even attempted yet.

That's great. Frankly, I think Sideshow was well overdue with revisiting these guys. Even the Spidey Comiquette is a bit old at this point, and another 1/4 scaler should probably be in the pipeline. Brown Wolverine is the one major 1/4 scale statue Sideshow has astonishingly not even attempted yet.

Yeah. Just in the year I've been on the forums I see the high demand for a brown wolverine. Sure hope SS comes through for you guys.

Can I be honest, I go to the gym everyday to try and look like this guy. 550$ is an investment to have daily motivation starring me in the face every day!:banghead

Yeah, these re-visits are a good thing for people who missed out on the originals but can we please just get 1 Daredevil PF !!

Can I be honest, I go to the gym everyday to try and look like this guy. 550$ is an investment to have daily motivation starring me in the face every day!:banghead

Good Luck...wait, you don't want to be green do you. :wink1:

Does seem kind of weird that even Punisher got 2 PFs before DD got one. But then again, we never got Reed, Sue, or Johnny from the FF, and I personally think they are as important and iconic as any other Marvel character.

If Daredevil gets changed into a large breasted, heavily cleavaged female at some point, I'm sure you would quickly get your wish, though.

Does seem kind of weird that even Punisher got 2 PFs before DD got one. But then again, we never got Reed, Sue, or Johnny from the FF, and I personally think they are as important and iconic as any other Marvel character.

If Daredevil gets changed into a large breasted, heavily cleavaged female at some point, I'm sure you would quickly get your wish, though.

Just like in the Villain category they've done Doom and a bunch of Spidey Villans but no love for this guy in PF format

10171806_10152732353143496_2496644780036180036_n.jpg

Though that may change with the news that came out today.

Back