Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Avengers line up looks good! Might have to give up collecting Batman villains and concentrate on Avengers and JLA PF's!

get a bigger cabinet :) DC releases (with the exception of GL) has been awesome, all with consistent base art and complements each other perfectly. I wouldn't get rid of the villains, joker/quinn/ivy all looks great.

Wow! Already!
Easy pass but hoping Grey comes up soon now.

Hair still looks shades of Green to me.

Does this have it's oen thread? DHAVAL get one in? Quiet in here.

This picture looks even better than the others before! The shading looks phenomenal on the shoulders and the eyes/teeth look awesome!

Hope it stays the same on the finished product.

Well they still have Doom, White Queen and perhaps Daredevil that they can show at Comic Con. Maybe a whole new surprise if Daredevil isn't it. I believe Apocalypse was a complete surprise at last years wasn't it? or was there teases before? If they show a MAGNETO!!! it seals it as Sideshows best year of pre orders they've ever had.

DD FTW!!!! And the rumour is he might come before SDCC.

Between these and the two major DC releases already. What the hell is going to be at SDCC....

I wonder if SS wants to have more stuff available to order at SDCC, so that people there can see a statue and order it right away. Rather than people saying, "ooooh, I like that how do I order"..."well, check back with us in 6 to 8 months and it might be up for PO by then".

Hulkrectum.jpg

Getting all three of these most likely. They will eat up some serious room. I hope the original PF Hulk holds its value because I may end up selling for space. But will wait until I have the first of these in hand to decide.

Getting all three of these most likely. They will eat up some serious room. I hope the original PF Hulk holds its value because I may end up selling for space. But will wait until I have the first of these in hand to decide.

Like a lot of people I think they are over-priced, but I have found a possible justification for one of them, which has a bit to do with what you said about the original holding its value.

IMHO, I find the new gray hulk PF similar to the original, which is well north of $1000. Seeing as I can possibly buy a new PF, very similar to the original/obscenely over-priced on Ebay, etc., I might just get the new one instead and totally forget about the original one.
IMO, there will be quite a few people sharing the same mindset on this, so the original might not be as coveted.

Last edited:
Like a lot of people I think they are over-priced, but I have found a possible justification for one of them, which has a bit to do with what you said about the original holding its value.

IMHO, I find the new gray hulk PF similar to the original, which is well north of $1000. Seeing as I can possibly buy a new PF, very similar to the original/obscenely over-priced on Ebay, etc., I might just get the new one instead and totally forget about the original one.
IMO, there will be quite a few people, sharing the same mindset on this, so the originally might not be as coveted.

If I owned the original. I would sell it to buy this green one and build my custom display.

Weight doesn't mean anything to me to be honest. No matter what industry your in, products are going to get lighter and lighter over time as they refine their skills.

HULK SLAM!!!!

But seriously WTF SS I'm not ready for this!!!!:panic:

That preview pic has completely sold me though he looks amaaaaaaaazing. Another piece to my marvel puzzle

I honestly love it more in the static pictures than I did in the video. The veins running into his chest are awesome and the Green Portrait is just Modern enough to get me to buy it. It's not Dale Keown, but it's still pretty awesome.

Totally Josh I am loving the shading going on too. It helps that they displayed it at it's strongest angle IMO. I just wish they could have held off until I had my Superman reward points :lol

They knew what I was planning damn them! :lol

Back