Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get the Green the Ex is a must IMO. I don't like the Reg head at all

I'm considering picking up the Green but because I'm getting the Grey I probably will skip it to be honest. I don't like the idea of 2 Statues with the same pose.

I still think G.Hulk is much more impressive than these Hulks

anyone can find the High Res pics ? Thanks.

There is no High Res gallery anymore... If you right click and open them off of the preview page in a different tab you will get the bigger pics.

As for the piece it looks way better in these preview pics, even the Ex head looks quit good.

Last edited:
OH MAN!!! i was totally ready to pass on these, dont like Rulk! dont want Grey and didnt like the greens headscuplt, now they show this Exclusive which is mind blowing!!

There is no High Res gallery anymore... If you right click and open them off of the preview page in a different tab you will get the bigger pics.

As for the piece it looks way better in these preview pics, even the Ex head looks quit good.

Sideshow doesn't do HR pictures anymore,because some chinese was using them for iphones case covers.

ah ok, thanks guys.

Well I will have to order this direct!! That ex head is great. Thought I wouldn't bother with these but after seeing the preview pics of that ex head I'm in for the Green machine!!!

Definite order for me and my son. Exclusive all the way. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INCREDIBLE! I love it...

080341zh1mwbm7m7ul732l.jpg

080342ns7jdg8679jocjc8.jpg

080341keh65heei6u768p8.jpg

080340qp5l5t3p5apztqjv.jpg

080339b44raj459a2ardrk.jpg

080339ivryy4qvybz33gqt.jpg

Back