Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic really shows how I've been thinking these poses are like mirror opposites, exception being the newer one is bent over while the older one is upright... But left palm/right palm towards the front and tensed, right fist/left fist swayed back, left knee forward/right knee forward...

But SS has tackled Hulk a good amount of times across multiple scales, I guess there's only but so much they can come up with.

Can't wait for the new one to join the old one.

a1ppo0.jpg

Can't wait for the new one to join the old one.

a1ppo0.jpg

Looking at both of theses it really goes to show that if you wait around long enough another piece will come along till full the void left by a missed grail. I am not saying the new one is better. Just that I think it is a more than acceptable alternative.

I was hoping this would be 25 inches tall, anyway great statue! Any Aussies here know how much roughly it'll cost to ship to Australia?

Only thing I flex these days is when I'm doing my 'Most Muscular' pose :lol that one was for you Ski :lecture talking of which, I'm sure Ski will be PO'ing the EX :exactly: hahaha

Those abs!:rotfl

Is 8 month flex the largest they offer? Or if this is like 10-12 months out will they offer that?

Told the wife I was going to get the Saruman PF she said "ewww I hate LOTR" when I said Im getting this, she didn't bat an eye

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Told the wife I was going to get the Saruman PF she said "ewww I hate LOTR" when I said Im getting this, she didn't bat an eye

That's true love man! I'm happy for you.

My girlfriend was just a fan of the movies a little bit when we started dating, I've converted her! She was so excited for Cap2 and although I only have one statue, I've shown her cap and this hulk. Needless to say, she is excited to see them in person.

All I get is an eye roll when I show the statues to the wife. She just doesn't get it...lol. Luckily she doesn't try to give me a hard time about collecting these "toys" as she puts it.

Debating getting the EX on this as the EX head looks great with the body. Only concern is I have Gladiator Hulk coming and I'm not sure if I really need a second Hulk. I may wait and see what the Grey hulk looks like but even then I have the Grey Hulk comm variant and I really like it. Ugh...1st world problems.

All I get is an eye roll when I show the statues to the wife. She just doesn't get it...lol. Luckily she doesn't try to give me a hard time about collecting these "toys" as she puts it.

Yeah. I've gotten that before too with my sports memorabilia and an ex gf. She just didn't get it.

That's true love man! I'm happy for you.

My girlfriend was just a fan of the movies a little bit when we started dating, I've converted her! She was so excited for Cap2 and although I only have one statue, I've shown her cap and this hulk. Needless to say, she is excited to see them in person.

Lol she was my girlfriend before she was my wife. I converted her too. Huuuuge SW fan now. Took a bit of time lol totally worth it

Back