Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to be graphic here, but if loving brown statue nipples is wrong, I don't want to be right.

I saw Rulk's video of Rulk and King Hulk and I don't mean to sound nasty but he looked like a midget next to the King.

I think he was maybe 2 inches shorter, max... This is assuming both were standing. Don't get me wrong, the g hulk is huge, but I think these variants are as impressively large. I was preorder gHulk before I established my collecting rules, the main reason I canceled was money. Second reason was because of the posture. I didn't want my one hulk to be standing straight up with perfect posture. Now... If I won a scratcher, and it was $700, I'd buy g hulk instantly hahaha

After seeing the Red Hulk on display at SDCC firsthand I can say I'm eagerly awaiting to get my Grey Hulk. The sculpt is amazing and the size is just right. Also, I have to say the King Hulk looks so much better than Gladiator Hulk. The peacock head peice always looked funny to me and the shield covers a lot and results in display issues. King Hulk just looks so bad ass. My 2 cents

After seeing the Red Hulk on display at SDCC firsthand I can say I'm eagerly awaiting to get my Grey Hulk. The sculpt is amazing and the size is just right. Also, I have to say the King Hulk looks so much better than Gladiator Hulk. The peacock head peice always looked funny to me and the shield covers a lot and results in display issues. King Hulk just looks so bad ass. My 2 cents

Okay so King Hulk DOMINATED Rulk right??? Just sheer size and presence. That is all I keep getting from the pics. I am not saying Rulk looks bad. Just that King Hulk is BADDER so to speak... Lol.

Hard to tell. All I know is Rulk looked like J.R. when compared to King Hulk.

I completely disagree with the statement that Rulk looked small.

I saw Rulk's video of Rulk and King Hulk and I don't mean to sound nasty but he looked like a midget next to the King.

Watch this video... I think the Red/Green/Grey hulk sculpt looks plenty big... As you can see in the video King Hulk is placed on a much higher platform. Still he is naturally going to look bigger because he is standing straight and Rulk is bent over.... But I think both look to be in the same or close to the same scale.

King Hulk may look bigger but not badder than Rulk spidey. :lol

He will make the Power Ranger Hulks look like Mini T
mini-700x525.jpg

This is the best video I have seen for comparing the two (since the camera zooms around them both).... Remember GHulk is placed on the higher stand... Even so I think Red Hulk looks proportionately accurate.

Stop the vid on the 45 sec mark. Both look Huge!

Look at 1:14 mark... Even though GHulk is closer Red Hulks arms look just as big. Lower pedestal and crouching position make this look much smaller then it is.

Back