Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this looked familiar...

Then I noticed they just reused the same body that they just used on the RED HULK PREMIUM FORMAT.

175882d1396014234-pre-order-now-red-hulk-premium-format-figure-rulk.jpg

Looks great though!!

I am buying Thor .... haven't yet. That pose from certain angles really annoys me. but the paint app/fabric looks amazing

I think Thor will be a big hit once people starting seeing it in person. I can't wait for that one personally but it's actually so far off it isn't worth thinking about at the moment :/

Question. So when SS lists length, width and height which of those is the depth? I want to know he'll fit my display before I pull the trigger.

Good luck. You still have only the scar PF or you pick up some additional items since then. I have been on here very little lately.

Still have skaar. Plan on keeping him solo displayed. Unless I crack on the G.Hulk in a couple years. But my avengers display is priority number one!

:hi5:

I recon he'll be expensive on the secondary market. You better order him Savage

I would but I just do not have the money or space. Haha I won't get him second market. Most likely if he isn't available through sideshow I pass :(

Back