Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3002082-the-incredible-hulk-005.jpg

EX ordered :yess: after shouting at my wife for the bloody password!! Hahaha....I had it all along but I swear I entered it 5 times and had it rejected:dunno

Looks like 2015 is gonna have some grails with Wonder Woman, Hulk and Thor (which in my opinion these 3 are fantastic) (complaints about Thor's hand though...)

EX ordered :yess: after shouting at my wife for the bloody password!! Hahaha....I had it all along but I swear I entered it 5 times and had it rejected:dunno

Same here. Rejected twice, then finally accepted.

Anyone notice it's listed at 20 lbs product weight too? When the Rulk was 18.5? Weird. Place holder maybe?

Ordered! And.... It's coming this year! Awesome! Happy holidays to us all!

I didn't even check :lol :lol I just got access to the order page and ordered like there was no tomorrow :lol

:lol & I was getting pissed of blaming it on my phone. So this password thing doesn't normally happen then

Do it Steve...pull that trigger :yess: it's the Hulk baby :rock

That regular head is truly awful :huh has a smooth finish that doesn't go at all with the body texture...looks as though it belongs to another Hulk statue...the phrase EX or Fail is so true in this case

I ordered and then feared I didn't order the EX, so I had to go back and see what I ordered. Disappointment averted...

I don't think the reg head is all that bad, but like the option of the EX head. I already have the first Hulk PF, so I would like the switch out head for the display.

I heard it was bigger than the original Hulk PF :dunno

Yeah, the original is 20 inches standing straight up. And 19 inches wide in a similar width pose. So this hulk should look bigger since he is bent over.

All I know is I can't wait. This guy and cap will be the perfect start to my avengers collection. Maybe even thor down the road since I do not need the ex! ;)

Back