Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No they're keeping that locked down pretty tight. But I know, because I'm a huge Thanos fan, when he finally has more than just a head turn I'm gonna turn into a 8 year old. :lol

Haha I'm excited to start the infinity comic soon. Get my first thanos fix! Haha

He will be epic when the time comes. I too will be screaming in the theater like an 8 year old.

My favorite marvel villain is probably... Magneto or venom. Idk, still new to the comic game. (Meaning modern comics)

Mags would be a must. Alongside him, Dr Doom (coming soon :yess:) & Thanos are my most wanted villains to get the PF treatment

Aa
But we order everything, newly released, from pictures so I think we know what we like from a picture.

Haha right? It's all just opinions, and they can definitely be made via picture. And there is never disrespect behind an opinion... (Usually)

Yeah. I got into the hobby last year and thought. Man I'm never going to afford those originals... And just when I was about to stop following this hobby. Thor, Cap, and Hulk happened. Needless to say, I'm now in it for the long haul.

Well, and I am only speaking from my own experience here, but I was only REALLY able to appreciate the Spiderman Com when I got it in hand. Yeah I had an opinion about it, but once. ACTUALLY got it in hand I was more blown away than I ever thought I could be.

Good luck with that one

As well as these appear to be being recieve there is a chance that a deal could come along. The Green Coms were going for about $700-$800 when I joined up here, and the prices have come down since the Maq, G Hulk, and these have been teased. Just saying there is a chance though.

Might be a dumb question but SS listed the size of the green and red hulk differently. Red is listed as 20" H (508mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 11" L (279.4mm) and green is 20" H (508mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 19" L.

How come they're so different? Is there a size difference between the bases?

Might be a dumb question but SS listed the size of the green and red hulk differently. Red is listed as 20" H (508mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 11" L (279.4mm) and green is 20" H (508mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 19" L.

How come they're so different? Is there a size difference between the bases?

No, I think someone just messed up. Haha. If you look at the statues, the base doesn't look like the widest part.

But who knows... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back