Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mamba, you are the man. I rank them the same except for Maquette over Original PF. (sorry guys. haha)

I love my Skaar, and for a split second I thought about selling him to get this PF. It didnt last long. Skaar is my favorite Marvel character and i will never sell him. First statue purchase too! (thanks JYE).

Have you seen the original PF in person?

Yeah Skaar is awesome, he will look great with the others, can't wait to display all 5 :)

Just PO the ex, can't wait! The build of this hulk reminds me of that of the Marvel Masterpiece Hulk by Jusko. While I'm not the biggest fan of the modern head, I love the Kirby head with the Jusko build. 032IncredibleHulk-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really thorned between gladiator hulk, new pf hulk and if i'm going to dropped my ht first release black tumbler to fund for the premium formats.. :-/ decision decisions

I am in the same boat. I was dead set on glad hulk until this came out, I like both equally for different reasons but only want 1 hulk. I am really leaning towards the green ex hulk as its $50 bucks cheaper and I have a lot of other stuff on order

Have you seen the original PF in person?

Yeah Skaar is awesome, he will look great with the others, can't wait to display all 5 :)

No, unfortunately. But I do not like the old style Hulk. From an art perspective, not statue. But I definitely need to see it in person to make a final ranking.

I am in the same boat. I was dead set on glad hulk until this came out, I like both equally for different reasons but only want 1 hulk. I am really leaning towards the green ex hulk as its $50 bucks cheaper and I have a lot of other stuff on order

I really like both versions. But just need one. Still can't decide but just PO the regular pf green and g.hulk at bbts. I'm leaning towards G.hulk bec of the size and overall presentation of the figs with what it included. But still, they all look good. Don't know now if i'll just dropped to get a refund when i bought my black tumbler.

I would even consider dropping Glad Hulk if I didn't order at a great price.
Maq, Glad & Green or Maq, Glad & Grey is a tough one.

Mambas picture has go me all confused.

For me atleast and not offense to owners, the old hulk pf has a strange pose. I am usually not one to complain about poses as its artistic expression but the arms positioning looks funky and fingers outsteched like a retarded Frankenstein or something.. just looks deformed to me. I do like the portrait and paint though.

For me atleast and not offense to owners, the old hulk pf has a strange pose. I am usually not one to complain about poses as its artistic expression but the arms positioning looks funky and fingers outsteched like a retarded Frankenstein or something.. just looks deformed to me. I do like the portrait and paint though.

How is this a strange pose ?
DSC01195_zps66715629.jpg

Love all the noobs who missed out on the Original PF and have never seen it in person bashing it LOL !!

Still looking for the OG HULK PF.....I think it looks amazing! One day i'll find a good deal..:pray:

Back