Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hulk Maquete is definately heavier than Rhino. Rhino is fiberglass.

Personally I don't care. Hulk Maquette is heavy enough and Rhino feels like I could use him as a soccer ball and he would be fine.

Many times sideshow screw up the weight on the final product listing.

I've heard that Rhino was even hollower than the Maquette too! I've the Hulk Maquette and the weight is fine. I think that the main difference is that the Maquette is made of resin and Rhino is made of fiberglass, dunno!

The EX head is the best Hulk head sculpt SSC had done to date, I'm glad it looks perfect with the rest of the body. Reminds me of Hulk from Avengers Origin, a modern take of Kirby Hulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full of win.

30020821_T1o39PGN_press02.jpg

Wow... Just... Wow......

EX head looks so much better and suites the body sculpt. The reg head looks too smooth, and doesn't suit the ultra detailed body.

I'm holding out for the grey version, but this green EX looks great.

Couldn't agree more Kris...the EX head totally suits the sculpt :goodpost: Reg head will be kept in the box me thinks....

I love both heads. Think they will look great to switch between them based on what's displayed nearby

Mike did such a great job on the paint app!...I Hope we get it this year! :pray:

Love everything about it!!!

No Red for me Samuel...I know we both have the original Green Hulk PF but i really like this new Hulk sculpt and this time....I'm not missing out on another Grey variant :lol so will be nice to match up these two together on display ;)

OMG roberto,I don´t know what to do,I have the old pf,a GRAIl,but this new Hulk,the EX head....it´s just amazing too

rulk and grey are cool too,OMG sideshow is killing my wallet

url

OMG roberto,I don´t know what to do,I have the old pf,a GRAIl,but this new Hulk,the EX head....it´s just amazing too

rulk and grey are cool too,OMG sideshow is killing my wallet

url

That's what I mean my friend...both the original Green Hulk PF and this new one both looks amazing. I'm assuming the EX head on this is Kirby right? Looks pretty similar to the original PF :dunno

Respect to those purchasing all 3 Hulks...it will make an awesome display for the die hard Hulk fans out there...green and grey is about as far as I can stretch though :(

Back