1/6 Hot Toys – MMS209 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Tony Stark (The Mechanic}

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mechanic set up for now:
e6usuja6.jpg

Bri

Got this guy today. I really hadn't planned to get him. But I really loved this sequence. And the accessories were fantastic. So glad I did. I have had so much fun with this figure, and he looks great on the shelf. I feel like he's going to be one of those underrated figures that people discover over time. I do wish (like all HT glasses) I could leave those on. How long can you leave them on before they do damage? My only complaint is that I really can't decide which look I like more... the mansion assault or the look with the IM limbs. For now I'm going with the mansion assault.

Got this guy today. I really hadn't planned to get him. But I really loved this sequence. And the accessories were fantastic. So glad I did. I have had so much fun with this figure, and he looks great on the shelf. I feel like he's going to be one of those underrated figures that people discover over time. I do wish (like all HT glasses) I could leave those on. How long can you leave them on before they do damage? My only complaint is that I really can't decide which look I like more... the mansion assault or the look with the IM limbs. For now I'm going with the mansion assault.

That's half the fun, you can swap and change as and when the mood takes you, my Workshop Tony is currently in his mechanics outfit & looks great.
I didn't realise the sunglasses can cause damage, I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

That's half the fun, you can swap and change as and when the mood takes you, my Workshop Tony is currently in his mechanics outfit & looks great.
I didn't realise the sunglasses can cause damage, I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, agreed! It wasn't a complain but a "complaint." LOL. Yeah, like most of their sunglasses they always put in a warning. Past glasses have left marks on the face sculpt. I'm wondering what the deal is with the Stark headsets.

The complete making of a clipperking video review , filmed on google hangout so please bare with the video quality

Then a quick video on how I edited the mechanic review together , film via google hangout so please bare with the quality :O)

Anyone who has this figure (in the UK) and is after some more armour pieces for him. I have the whole MMS191 set. Forearms, all the hands, leg armours and feet. Complete set for sale.

Seller also has MOS, Roadblock, mandarin and RE Alice for the same price. Seller seems legit based on feedback. But those prices..... Not sure

The prices are sketchy, considering the seller has other figures for regular prices as well. Looking at the Mandarin, I just thought the description was kind of funny:
"Overall height approximately 280mm A terrorist of the real nature ignorance, Mandarin are appearances, and, from movie "iron-man 3" ,30 places make a figure of the Mandarin that appeared in the media as the terrible terrorist that the movable figure skating to do entraps the world in fear a solid wonderfully."

I don't remember the figure skating scene from the movie.

Back