Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contemplating getting this figure.
Any work needs to be done once out of the box to make it better like changing body or somethings like that?
thanks

I'd dewire the coat and put long ankle pegs on, but with the coat on, it's a pretty good looking figure. Coat off, it's pretty ropey.

Hey everyone,

As promised here's my review on Eric Draven! Sorry for being late I've been busy and going on vacation starting tomorrow so I thought I'd review him before I left. Very cool figure. It really is awesome and I have no complaints with him. If you don't have him you must go get him now. He'll be worth a lot once sold out. Enjoy!

Ryan

recently picked this up. really like it for the most part but first thing I did was change the necklace string...then started to frankenstein a body. still working on it but I'm mostly using a HT Joe Colton body with parts from the Draven body. Will post pics when it's done.

recently picked this up. really like it for the most part but first thing I did was change the necklace string...then started to frankenstein a body. still working on it but I'm mostly using a HT Joe Colton body with parts from the Draven body. Will post pics when it's done.

yeah, they really didn't care about what was under that coat, did they?
:lol

yeah, they really didn't care about what was under that coat, did they?
:lol

:lol they really didn't

If any figure needed a muscle body with a neck that was part of the body/torso it was this one. Luckily I didn't pay anything for this figure so I've only really paid for the new body :yess:

I need this headsculpt! I was emailing the guy a few months back about doing another run of these sculpts but it never materialized :gah:

7ce685bf552b6c4aa54b07ec90ca06b2.jpg

that is a really good sculpt,shame another run wasn't made.i wonder if he did do a rapid fire Brandon as stated.

Back