Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, They said I could keep it, I went to eBay and tried looking for Draven parts and it cost me $76 for the body w/ shirt, pants, boots and stand. Now I can have a 2nd Drven without a coat. :)

SS are classy about it :) Glad it worked out for you.

Incredible work! So lifelike it's stunning! What body are you using, Rory?

Rory, Besides removing the wires in the coat what else did you do to it? Even with the wires removed my "Draven" coat doesn't fall natural like yours.

So I just opened up my Crow figure but out of the box his left forearm is really loose and since you can't remove the T-Shirt I'm afraid I will have to request that my retailer sent out a new body.

But from the little I have seen so far he looks great.

I think if you pop the hs off and blast the elbow joints with heat, then you should be able to get to the screw and tighten it up :) Checkout the pics on timcent ebay listing. That might be a faster fix then waiting for a replacement Sid :wink1:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...0982?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5405dfe0a6

Thanks for that my friend but this outfit looks like a nightmare to remove and for the moment I will wait and see what my retailer has to say first. If it was a less complex body then I would have done that suggestion in a heart beat but this Crow body is something else.

Thanks anyway pal.

Thanks for that my friend but this outfit looks like a nightmare to remove and for the moment I will wait and see what my retailer has to say first. If it was a less complex body then I would have done that suggestion in a heart beat but this Crow body is something else.

Thanks anyway pal.

No problem Sid & good luck :)

Looking forward to pics when everything is fixed :hi5:

Here are a few photos of mine:

12619269694_0b72b0c78a_c.jpg

12618963593_c729f5cd3b_c.jpg

12618844645_917a89b56e_b.jpg

12618847605_d58eeaa410_b.jpg

12618961283_378b2e8e7d_z.jpg

12618962113_bac07b1bf3_b.jpg

No, They said I could keep it, I went to eBay and tried looking for Draven parts and it cost me $76 for the body w/ shirt, pants, boots and stand. Now I can have a 2nd Drven without a coat. :)

That's a good deal for a 2nd figure - my first thought would be Toy Anxiety but you made out a little better than you would at TA with those prices. Congrats!!! You could use the 2nd figure to display behind the window insert since he didn't have the ring or coat when he went back to the apartment for the first time:)

That's a good deal for a 2nd figure - my first thought would be Toy Anxiety but you made out a little better than you would at TA with those prices. Congrats!!! You could use the 2nd figure to display behind the window insert since he didn't have the ring or coat when he went back to the apartment for the first time:)

Hmm good thinking on that scene.. Thanks for the idea :)

Loving the pics DA. :clap

Man my Crow body seems to falling apart. :horror

His right arm is now also very loose and I think that my figure has a flawed body that should not have passed inspection. My retailer has been closed since Friday (Easter holidays) so it will be Tuesday before I hear anything about a replacement. :gah:

I wonder how Rory's figure is coming along..talking of that how does the non smile sculp that you did look Rory,i'd like to see some pics of that.

Loving the pics DA. :clap

Man my Crow body seems to falling apart. :horror

His right arm is now also very loose and I think that my figure has a flawed body that should not have passed inspection. My retailer has been closed since Friday (Easter holidays) so it will be Tuesday before I hear anything about a replacement. :gah:

Thanks SID :duff Sorry to hear about all the arm problems. Sounds like those elbow screws need a little tightening. I think you should just go for it and fix those suckers, but I understand if you don't want to :)

There doesn't seem to be any listing on eBay for the exclusive Lightning Rod item? I would like to get it as I only have the regular version, anyone know a way of just getting the exclusive item?

Thanks SID :duff Sorry to hear about all the arm problems. Sounds like those elbow screws need a little tightening. I think you should just go for it and fix those suckers, but I understand if you don't want to :)

I did take your advice mate and the T-shirt was fairly easy to remove (just take your time) but the loose part is not easy to get into. It was actually the part that connects the black forearm to the flesh part of his arm and it was sealed shut. I think I could have busted it open but his other arm became real loose as well so I have packed him up and he is getting returned tomorrow and I will get my money back as my retailer doesn't know if they will get more in.

But I will get him from another retailer asap and a little cheaper as well. :yess:

Thanks.

Back