Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how to do the hair mod?

Rory would be a good one to ask as well as Elvis1976. I'm sure there are others but those two are the first I would approach since they are incredible with hair mods.

I'm lucky enough to have mine with Seb right now getting the hair mod done and I am really excited to see the final results.

I've taken the wires out of the coat too so between that and the hair mod I'm going to call it a day as far as mods go on the Crow. I'm leaving his coat on so I'm not going to mess with the body change.

Last edited:
Exchange?

I was offered that initially DA but I would have to wait until my retailer got him in stock again, so I opted for a refund and I can get him elsewhere and slightly cheaper as well.

Did you miss my last post DA? I did your recommendation but the body was knackered.

I was offered that initially DA but I would have to wait until my retailer got him in stock again, so I opted for a refund and I can get him elsewhere and slightly cheaper as well.

Did you miss my last post DA? I did your recommendation but the body was knackered.

I missed it buddy, sorry about that. So the body had broken joints? That sucks and glad you got a refund :clap

I missed it buddy, sorry about that. So the body had broken joints? That sucks and glad you got a refund :clap

No problem pal.

Yeah it was really slack at the part were the black forearm is connected to the flesh upper arm. It was sealed up and I could have busted it open to see if I could have tighten it up but it was not worth the risk. Then when I put him back together his right arm became really loose as well so I'm thinking the body was always doomed.

Yeah I should have the refund back when the retailer gets their broken Crow back. And that money will be going to get another one ASAP. I really liked the figure.

No problem pal.

Yeah it was really slack at the part were the black forearm is connected to the flesh upper arm. It was sealed up and I could have busted it open to see if I could have tighten it up but it was not worth the risk. Then when I put him back together his right arm became really loose as well so I'm thinking the body was always doomed.

Yeah I should have the refund back when the retailer gets their broken Crow back. And that money will be going to get another one ASAP. I really liked the figure.

No sense in busting anything open on a new figure. You made the right call.

No sense in busting anything open on a new figure. You made the right call.

Yeah I did and it was just to damn risky farting around trying to fix him up.

Did anyone else report having a loose body?

Like I say I really liked him and the only mod I would maybe do is putting him on longer foot pegs but apart from that....I would also get a shotgun for him.

I didn't do anything to mine & the body was perfect. I did get a scratched up guitar that also had a fingerprint in the paint/finish, but SSC replaced it without hesitation. Looked like crap, so Im glad they came through with a perfect guitar :lol

For the record i got mine about a month ago now and no issues at all.All Joints were tight and the Paints,Clothing etc were all great as well.May remove the wire as i'm liking the look of what i'm seeing here.My Grail list of characters i want is rapidly shrinking.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Yea ditto on the review
Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words.

Thanks man,I appreciate that fellow Chicagoan :)

je4y5uga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His lips were not black in the full movie, the effect they went with is the makeup wearing off around his lips hence the dark red fade to black

the make up he used in the movie was black...... the lines in the mouth should have been black....

Even if the lips were fading it was never dark red.... it was Black that was a huge fail

Back