Arnie to star in zombie movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, if his daughter in the film contracts the virus, then that means he'll end-up finding the cure and saving her, I'm guessing. Don't like curable zombies, dammit.

could of been awesome in his younger days. Could just imagine the one liners....... he just doesn't have the same appeal to me anymore.

i Don't like Abigail Breslin, she is not that great.

This movie was supposed to have chloe grace moretz instead of Abigail, I would have liked that better

Arnie's Jumpin' on the bandwagon.

Zombie movies are my favorite Horror sub-genre, hope too much mainstream stuff like this doesn't kill it. Between TWD, TWD spin-off, various Horror movies and mixed bag movies like this all the way to Warm Bodies, I hope it doesnt give people Zombie Fatigue.

For some reason all I can think of when I hear about this project is End Of Days, and that's not a good thing.

Arnie needs to stahp ett and realize he's too old and that the 80s and 90s are behind him.

Agreed - Conan!! :impatient:

I love Arnold.. but seriously. I passed on his last two recent films, although I'll get around to them eventually.

The new Terminator has me interested, but zombies.. ehh. It'll be another 'End Of Days'.. :monkey4

If this was one of those films where it focused on the characters a bit more, and got us to really, really care for them, I think it could be decent :lol But this is Arnold, and Arnold don't play dat.

It'll probably suck big ones, but I'll still see it bearing that in mind.

Back