Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks steve glad you like..maybe some guys will think I went a bit OTT doing a mod,but thinning and slightly rounding the peg wasn't too difficult and the sleeve does cover the joint anyway,and I'd decided I was going to do it before I bought him,

It looks really good, the poses look natural and best of all u havn't changed the figure just allowed more options. So if u want to display him stock u can! :yess:

at least I haven't ripped his head off yet(mine's really well glued)I think the eyes can wait....for now.i'm pretty pleased with with the fix,and it serves my purpose.

Just like mine then, u can't tilt the head back and forth it at all like the guy on that video did not even the slightest?

really solid mate.but for now I can wait.i'm pleased I managed to get a better stick pose,so the eyes kinda look a bit better.
again thanks for your kind words:)

IMG_8162.JPG
Finally got mine.

IMG_8157.JPG

IMG_8156.JPG

IMG_8160.JPG

IMG_8162.JPG

IMG_8183.JPG

very nice pics:clap.I see you got the gold plaque(PO-engraved?)some got the bronze and someone never got one.

My gold plaque is not engraved. It's bright and doesn't contrast well so I'm thinking of drybrushing it.

thanks SAB.just wanted to try and have bruce with the stick in front.i still say the hands were designed more for the nunchuks in mind.but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

got an email from blitzway...they are working on a new bruce lee:yess: I've asked for more details,let's see what happens.

don't think it will be 1/3,maybe this ''superb'' scale whatever that is.but unless I decide to go 1/4 and above and say bye bye to my 1/6,this GOD will do me.
any luck about your gold plaque steve,?

don't think it will be 1/3,maybe this ''superb'' scale whatever that is.but unless I decide to go 1/4 and above and say bye bye to my 1/6,this GOD will do me.

Larger scales are nice but they just take up so much room, if this had not been GOD I probably would not of bought it.

any luck about your gold plaque steve,?

U know what Chris I keep forgetting to ring them up about it. :slap Think I will put a reminder in my phone now so I won't forget. :eek:

good idea.:lol oh got another email....it's 1/3!! thing is if the base was smaller,and lighter it would fit in a detolf.but even with it's little niggles it's still a great piece.makes my 1/6 EB collection seem rather old fashioned,if that's the correct term.

good idea.:lol oh got another email....it's 1/3!!

Well since EB is the only one with the lisence for both 1/4 and 1/6th I couldn't see it being anything else but that scale.

thing is if the base was smaller,and lighter it would fit in a detolf.but even with it's little niggles it's still a great piece.makes my 1/6 EB collection seem rather old fashioned,if that's the correct term.

Yeah the base is the only reason why it can't fit into a detolf. So is the reason that they are emailing u is because emailed them first asking about their future products? :huh

correct I emailed to compliment them on their 1st BL release,and asked them if they could keep me updated on future BL releases,well they do have arnie on board..but yeah 1/3 is gonna be all they can do,unless EB give up the 1/6 licence after big boss!!

correct I emailed to compliment them on their 1st BL release,and asked them if they could keep me updated on future BL releases,well they do have arnie on board..but yeah 1/3 is gonna be all they can do,unless EB give up the 1/6 licence after big boss!!

EB should just give up the lisence altogether, yeah their 1/4 WOD sculpt figure resembles Bruce but doesn't capture the core likeness of Bruce like Arnie does.

agree steve.a 1/3 ETD with either the white top/blue pants,or a topless 2 stick/staff statue would tempt me.as long as they made a few arms to change poses.

agree steve.a 1/3 ETD with either the white top/blue pants,

Yeah I am guessing that will probably be their next Bruce since ETD is probably most people's favorite Bruce Lee movie and the white shirt and blue pants is the most iconic look for that movie.

or a topless 2 stick/staff statue would tempt me.as long as they made a few arms to change poses.

I don't think u need a few arms, since I am sure you will be able to mod it to get the poses u want. Like how many poses have u manged to get out of this GOD one now? like 4 or 5? :lol

Back