Sour Grapes - vent here....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you, but do you enjoy your home theater? Do you use it?

The older I get the more I use this line of thought.
one of the reasons Ive cut way back on collecting is realizing how much money goes towards something that just sits there on a shelf. :lol

I regret buying a place with short ceilings in the basement. How am I going to fit life-size predators and aliens in here?
t-800 endoskeleton fits though!

Selling my godamn entire PF/maquette/custom collection for a home theater. :slap

Hulk PF gone
Thor PF gone
Cap PF gone
Punisher PF gone
Spidey PF gone
Thing PF gone
Abomination PF gone
Stealth IM gone
Classic IM (with flag) gone
Hulk 1/4 Custom gone
Wolverine comiquette (my first SS piece, ughh) gone

:( x a billion

Yes, I 100% regret my decision.
63253465458300550840.gif

The flex pay thread is closed so I'll vent here. I called sideshow today because I wanted to pay off my Batman PF balance which was $120. They said I couldn't. I have to stick with the payment plan. Makes no sense to me why I shouldn't be allowed to pay off a balance early. They did say if Batman would get released early that I could pay the balance or whatever day the piece is released. I've never heard of a company NOT wanting to get paid sooner rather than later.

The flex pay thread is closed so I'll vent here. I called sideshow today because I wanted to pay off my Batman PF balance which was $120. They said I couldn't. I have to stick with the payment plan. Makes no sense to me why I shouldn't be allowed to pay off a balance early. They did say if Batman would get released early that I could pay the balance or whatever day the piece is released. I've never heard of a company NOT wanting to get paid sooner rather than later.

You can only do that if its in stock

Robocop bust, and Jessica rabbit..Right now things are getting sold..hopefully it will change for the better

Back