Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Later this year for both. But it would be wonderful for my budget if they moved them to spring 2015.

Maybe the Probe droid was further along in production when the showed it? I would have pegged it as the last piece to be released.

I'm hoping to get a decent deal on one, but even if I have to pay full retail I need to make this mine :lecture

Just got a notice also, they're suppose to get it in on the 15th of Aug...

Let the cancelations commence!

Commodus.jpg

The Probot is one of my most expected items. hope it will live to our expectations. The proto looks fantastic

The Probot is one of my most expected items. hope it will live to our expectations. The proto looks fantastic

Yeah, I'm excited for this; I think it's a great companion piece for a pair of Snowtroopers, even though they never appeared on screen together. They're the only Hoth offerings I've bought and more or less sum up my favourite part of ESB.

Yep, because when you make your figure list you usually put Probot ahead of Luke and Han Hoth.
Let the cancelations commence!
I'm not buying both han or Luke but am getting the probot. Different strokes ....
Yeah, I'm excited for this; I think it's a great companion piece for a pair of Snowtroopers, even though they never appeared on screen together. They're the only Hoth offerings I've bought and more or less sum up my favourite part of ESB.
Same. Passing on Luke/Han/Tauntaun, and just getting the Probot (aside from already purchased Snowies and E-Webb). Even if I was getting the Rebels, Probot would still be the most anticipated Hoth piece for me. Hope it does well and collectors don't cheap out on it.

I'm not buying both han or Luke but am getting the probot. Different strokes ....

No, what I meant was you'd think SS would have Luke and Han Hoth ready before Probot because they would get put into production that is already established for human clothed figures of major characters. Seems like that line would move quicker.

No, what I meant was you'd think SS would have Luke and Han Hoth ready before Probot because they would get put into production that is already established for human clothed figures of major characters. Seems like that line would move quicker.

Maybe the factory is too busy making clones ! Lol

I'm surprised at how long the Hoth line revealed last year is taking. Never planned on making the purchase but would like to see how they turned out.

I'm surprised at how long the Hoth line revealed last year is taking. Never planned on making the purchase but would like to see how they turned out.
I don't understand why you're surprised. The release dates have been the same since they went up for PO. Far as I know, nothing's been pushed back and the PO window itself is the usual ~12 months.

Last edited:
Back