Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for my Probot to arrive. But it seem at the Space shop it will arrive in a month or so.

That might be interesting to see, though accuracy wise the SSC one is better than Attakus

Yeah I was reading about this last night. Attakus us very expensive now and apparently breaks very easily. I like the idea of a more solid piece but perhaps the SS one is the better choice.

Trimmed the two tabs in the neck hole of the body and added some teflon tape to the inside of the neck on the head. Now it is tight and turns smooth as budda!

Great figure...only wish it came with a remote to operate the eye lights and sound chip.

Yeah I can see them pulling the same metal rod excuse for the Speeder Bike too. Oh well, I know where to get more acrylic rods for cheap.

They're paying more for the metal rods, so they must value a robust stand more so than the preference of some customers.

Did they ever announce a production limit for this piece? It's not mentioned at the top of the product page, but I imagine it had to be pretty low for this guy to be almost sold through.

Did they ever announce a production limit for this piece? It's not mentioned at the top of the product page, but I imagine it had to be pretty low for this guy to be almost sold through.

Yeah probably less than the Snowtrooper cannon.

Back