Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As sick and whiney some people are with the "rod" story, I am fed up with the "it's fantastic". I need more. :D If we all talk only about how cool this is, and only mention that and nothing else, the thread will get boring pretty soon

PS this is not addressed at you Rory, but in general

montclair-utility-polejpg-42419ce5ef57c963_large.jpg

SnowPoles.JPG

glass-rod-random-assortment-momkas-med.jpg

511000-77.jpg

997243_orig.jpg

stripper-pole.jpg

Factory_directly_offer_natural_wooden_broom_font.jpg

32571_l.jpg

image.php

festivus-poles.gif

8.+Woodhenge.jpg

aluminum_garden_lamp_pole_street_strong_style_color_b82220_light_strong_post.jpg

PKO-1304DP2CHR_med.jpg

glass%20rod.jpg

FLAG-POLE-160AP6.jpg

FLAGPOLE-SERVICES.jpg

in-ground-flagpole-x.jpg

Native_Alaskan_Totem_Pole.JPG

SIREN2L.jpg

SNOW%20POLE%20CACTUS%2001.jpg

9b47074b08f3ae2d60d92a2cf89e475e.jpg

I keep putting it off b/c I want to pre-order the Scout Trooper & TIE pilot.....................:gah:

Besides I haven't thought of my cc bill :slap, and where to put it......:lol

I bit the bullet and caved in with the $20 coupon code from sideshow... always loved that design ... it will look great next to my other models :)

EDIT: if anyone would sell one of their transparent rods.. I would gladly buy one instead of buying 5 of them on ebay

I bit the bullet and caved in with the $20 coupon code from sideshow... always loved that design ... it will look great next to my other models :)

EDIT: if anyone would sell one of their transparent rods.. I would gladly buy one instead of buying 5 of them on ebay

I bought a 6 foot one and can be cut to any length. I cut mine at 11" so it can fit in a Detolf. The metal rod that it came with was 12". Just let me know how much you need.

your selling the clear rods how much

Just did a shipping estimate and it looks like it will be about $3.60 to send it first-class so I'm probably gonna have to ask for $6 shipped ($2 for the rod) if you guys think that is fair. I have enough for about 5 right now assuming you each want 12" or less but can get some more next week (they are closed for the holiday weekend). PM with desired length if interested.

I bought a 6 foot one and can be cut to any length. I cut mine at 11" so it can fit in a Detolf. The metal rod that it came with was 12". Just let me know how much you need.

Where are you finding the rods?
I went to Home Depot they didn't have any there.
Does anyone know a store,not online,that sells the clear acrylic rods?

Most plastics suppliers in your area will have clear acrylic rod and tube. Hobby shops may as well, including but not limited to some crafts stores.

You won't regret it , it's an awesome piece

:exactly:

As I've said, it's my favorite SSC piece of all time. It gives you the sensation of being next to the actual thing/character more than any other 1/6 piece I've seen.

Back