Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tomorrow is the day for this one boys? [...]

Mine should be here by tomorrow night. Tracking info indicates it cleared processing this morning but apparently missed the truck.

I'm probably going to be tied up by work so I'm unlikely to even get to opening the package until Wednesday night. :gah:

Mine should be here by tomorrow night. Tracking info indicates it cleared processing this morning but apparently missed the truck.

I'm probably going to be tied up by work so I'm unlikely to even get to opening the package until Wednesday night. :gah:

WHAT! CALL IN SICK we need pics asap lol. Lucky you, I have to wait till my local comic shop get it in stock, he gives me a better deal.

WHAT! CALL IN SICK we need pics asap lol. [...].

While the thought crossed my mind, I thought it prudent to display a modicum of maturity until such time as I can drool like a geeked out fanboy at leisure, without fear of further financial repercussions. ;)

The price of the droid was quite extravagant enough.

Looks like a Droid of some kind

DAN_3620.jpg DAN_3621.jpg

Got to leave for work now. It's killing me not to assemble it but I don't want to rush it an break something!

Damn, thanks for posting! Looking forward to pics once it's assembled!

Incidentally, I was wondering how they were going to pack the Probe Droid to prevent breakage during transit. This looks to be a good solution.

Damn, thanks for posting! Looking forward to pics once it's assembled!

Incidentally, I was wondering how they were going to pack the Probe Droid to prevent breakage during transit. This looks to be a good solution.

Here some more pics, not assembled. just had a root canal so just few quick pics.

Attachments

• Quinte West-20140818-00290.jpg
    Quinte West-20140818-00290.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Quinte West-20140818-00287.jpg
    Quinte West-20140818-00287.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 318
  • Quinte West-20140818-00288.jpg
    Quinte West-20140818-00288.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 317
  • Quinte West-20140818-00289.jpg
    Quinte West-20140818-00289.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 322
Thanks for sharing! Constructive criticism; A little hard to make out the details on the droid and the sound was pretty soft, but a nice first review none-the-less. And you beat everyone else, so that counts for a lot too. :clap

Looks awesome, appears to be bigger than i was thinking. Light and sound features push it to the next bar.
I'll bet it's as fragile as grevious though.

Thanks for the review. I just can't afford it right now but i might hunt this probe on the long run.

got my review up , dont laugh its my first

Welcome to the forum.. good review, but as some others have pointed out, you might want to boost the volume control on the microphone just a tad (if there is tone control, moving the treble up and the bass down a little, would also be good).

The droid looks bigger than I was expecting.. I had been in two minds as to whether I really needed this figure in my collection.. not any more!.. very much looking forward to getting mine now.

Thanks for the review, iamgroot! This is one of my most anticipated pieces, so really appreciate you posting it day one! Man, have to say the Probe Droid looks great. Love the sound and the light having two colours is a nice surprise. Can't wait for my local distributor to ship this out. Figure it'll be at the end of the month. :)

NOTE TO SELF: *I WILL NOT BUY THIS*

Guys, if anything happens over the next few weeks/months, please send me a link back to this post. ;)

I've cut back on my spending the past year or so, and I have to say I haven't passed on anything that I felt bummed to be passing on.

Except this.

I hope my enthusiasm for it dulls over time... or that they're still available when the money tree comes back in season.

Back