Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see ss producing much more starcraft statues. Video games get little love. I would consider her the exception

There is no way they won't make a Zeratul to coincide with Legacy of the Void's release. I'd love to see some concepts at Blizzcon, then hopefully we could get it within a year of that expansion's release.

Yeah a Zeratul statue would be nice! I'm looking forward to the release of Legacy of the Void. :)

IMG_4228_zpscfdd2b03.jpg~original

DAT ASS though. ****!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Amen brother! Looks like she likes to get spanked!!

The paint on the prototype looks amazing but their is no way it'll be that good on the production piece. I just hope they at least get the face right.

Tbh was hoping for not slutty pose. But then I was hoping at least she would be coloured as primal zerg. Now i dont know if I would be getting her, depends on the price, will rather get Jimmy.

I hope so, but that would be great in the primal purple light and her eyes would be actually glowing. Maybe in the future with another statue

Tbh was hoping for not slutty pose. But then I was hoping at least she would be coloured as primal zerg. Now i dont know if I would be getting her, depends on the price, will rather get Jimmy.

More than likely they will be have primal version as well:

(When statue was first shown last SDCC)
From Blizzard:

Sideshow revealed our newest statuette, StarCraft's Kerrigan, Queen of Blades, sculpted by Mark Newman and Ray Villafane. Two versions of the statuette are being considered: the traditional Infested Queen of Blades AND Primal Kerrigan from Heart of the Swarm. She is on the same scale as our recently released Arthas Sideshow statue in terms of size. Preorders will start later this year.

Hey body is a little more stream lined. She's mostly replaced the green with purple along with some purple glowly highlights throughout. She ditches the spikes on her hips and the shoulder bone is a bit bigger.

supreme-epilogue-starcraft-ii-heart-of-the-swarm-single-player-3.jpg

Back