Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never bought an polystone statue or PF from sideshow before, how will the final product and paint apps hold up?
I'm also curious as to fragility of something like this. I really am a Kerrigan fan and want to get this but am uncertain
about what to expect in terms of the final product quality.

I've never bought an polystone statue or PF from sideshow before, how will the final product and paint apps hold up?
I'm also curious as to fragility of something like this. I really am a Kerrigan fan and want to get this but am uncertain

It is always a crap shoot with SSC. However, their Starcraft and Warcraft stuff has come out pretty damn good thus far.

Paint apps can be hit and miss. The proto looks like it has a pretty complex paint design so I'm very curious how this will turn out. No way the in hand will look as good as this so it'll be nice or an utter mess.

As for fragility. It really depends. She's got a lot of spikes so handling will have to be a little more delicate. I'm sure it will have it's share of breaks during shipping but hopefully no more than usual.

If your a serious Kerrigan fan you should get this.

Oh I want it but im worried about flexing it and then next year something comes out the same time. I am also concerned about those wings,
will they be attached or will they come detached out of the box. If they are already attached in the box it could get damaged real easy during
shipping. I really want this but haven't decided if im going to order it now or wait till later next year when I know what else from HT im getting.

I can't see sideshow shipping the wings attached. Customer Service wise, they'd have to replace the entire statue if the wings broke during shipment. Not to mention I don't think sideshow ships that stuff attached. Just look at supes and bats capes. What I want to know is will they ship each wing complete or will they break them down into individual pieces that must be assembled afterwards.

I almost Pod the Raynor but ended up waiting and waiting then they announced Keri and When I seen her from SDCC I knew I would have to have it. Looks awesome to me I hope they do something for Protoss as well. I would order Raynor but it doesn't jump out at me. I hear what people are saying with the scale issues and I agree it does look off scale to one another. Been around since brood war and will keep getting that APM up into legacy of the void!!

The statue isn't supposed to be in scale with the figure, I'm not sure about the previous Tychus statue though. But that one had a pretty bad paint app when it came out--years ago though and Sideshow has improved much since then.

Well im planning on flexing Kerrigan as it might work out better with my HT purchasing next year, but I've never flexed before.
Can I change the flex schedule if I want? Also since I don't buy statues or PF can u guys give me a good estimate of what SSC
will charge for the shipping?

I actually got Diablo from Sideshow and you want to talk about fragile, that thing had so many spikes all along the back and tail. Yet, SS did a good job in shipping it that nothing came broken. I'm sure they'll do the same of Kerrigan.

I actually got Diablo from Sideshow and you want to talk about fragile, that thing had so many spikes all along the back and tail. Yet, SS did a good job in shipping it that nothing came broken. I'm sure they'll do the same of Kerrigan.

How close is diablo statue compared to the prototype/master?

Well im planning on flexing Kerrigan as it might work out better with my HT purchasing next year, but I've never flexed before.
Can I change the flex schedule if I want? Also since I don't buy statues or PF can u guys give me a good estimate of what SSC
will charge for the shipping?
You can change flex once, I believe. Usually before the first payment.

Hellboy was just released and I can tell you it's cost me 40 to ship. I'm in NC though so the closer to CA you are, the less expensive it is.

How close is diablo statue compared to the prototype/master?

It was pretty close. The only flaw I saw was when Diablo lit up, the light would leak through certain sections of the body that was painted over. But when not on, the paint was really close the to prototype. Almost couldn't tell the different between the two.

Back