Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the edition size will be the biggest factor. If they make too many and have a **** ton lying around the warehouse, then we'll never see primal Kerrigan. Only reason I think they did th r variant of poison ivy is because she sold out. Same thing happened with baroness. I'd say if they do end up doing a primal Kerrigan, it'll be an identical sculpt with different paint app.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366084.689224.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366093.727056.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366101.911618.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409366107.079144.jpg
Compared with the cinematic many mistakes could be found,the painting and also some details are not accurate.
That is what I found and I do not understand why blizzard made a approval for such piece.

Did the posture or sculpture of the face change for Ivy?

The biggest issues that's preventing my friend to get this statue are posture and how Kerrigan looks, which is completely different in the game.

I think the edition size will be the biggest factor. If they make too many and have a **** ton lying around the warehouse, then we'll never see primal Kerrigan. Only reason I think they did th r variant of poison ivy is because she sold out. Same thing happened with baroness. I'd say if they do end up doing a primal Kerrigan, it'll be an identical sculpt with different paint app.

Maybe they will make minor changes also like the plants in the ivy statue ...still would buy! When will they set the limit amount?

I sure hope they will make a primal version, that's the one i really want.

Still no ES. I wonder if she'll be like Machiko where its almost 5 months before they announce it and it'll be like 400

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Delayed. Same reason as Raynor. I guess they are sending out emails for all the pre-orders.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Kerrigan Statue with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Due to these delays our new expected time of arrival will be between June and July of 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

By the way, I finally saw the edition size......2250. That's kind weird number, although Diablo statue was 2000 and the nightmare edition (basically a repainted version) was 250, so the total would be the same.

I really hope they change the head sculpt....the current version is so bad....

Hmm, with 2250 I guess there is no hurry to place an order. I will most likely order it anyway, but it will be nice to see some in-hand pictures first :)

If she executes well I might place an order. I could use an addition to my gaming section

Back