Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried about the long term value. Only that I could have saved myself a couple hundred bucks. But I'm also OK with what I spent.

just so you know, they double box the item. Considering the size of the original box it is amazing the care they went through to make sure it arrived in perfect condition. I doubt you'll get such careful shipping from a random email seller.

just another reason to be happy that you purchased from them :)

just so you know, they double box the item. Considering the size of the original box it is amazing the care they went through to make sure it arrived in perfect condition. I doubt you'll get such careful shipping from a random email seller.

just another reason to be happy that you purchased from them :)

Yeah I love that bbts double boxes everything. But one of the ebay sellers was 30 minutes from me so I would have picked it up had I won.

Still excited either way! And still making myself wait to ship...

#185 is in the house!

3yvzy42l.jpg
3hfvd7sw.jpg

Nice pics!

Seeing those two together, I was thinking about repainting my Azog/Warg with flame glow effects to represent how they looked during the battle with Thorin/Bilbo outside the Misty Mountains. :monkey3 :lol

Hi,

I was in Wellington to visit Weta cave about a couple of weeks ago and I enquired about this statue and the staff said that there was a cancelled order but they would sell it only at the cave( NZD $1000). It sure is an awesome statue.

Cheers

I have mine up for sale if anyone is interested. Had some things change recently and i have to part with him. I have a sales thread in the BST. But figured people may not be looking there always.

Man, this piece is SERIOUSLY heavy.

Here is a couple of quick shots of mine.

FA3.jpg~original

FA4.jpg~original

Last edited:
Awesome photos everyone! Such an impressive, imposing looking piece - would really have liked to have had this in the collection...if only I had the space! :( Still at least I can enjoy it through this thread - thanks for sharing the pics!! :)

Back