Re: New Doom PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No, I actaully tweeted one of them directly...come to think of it, it might have been chicky...don't remember

Yep, I remember you getting the ball rolling and a Rep confirming it's 1/4 scale. Igo also confirmed it was a PF awhile ago over on SF. Bottom line is, a new Doom PF is on the way.

No, I actaully tweeted one of them directly...come to think of it, it might have been chicky...don't remember

Oh okay but I also meant that this year alone its been confirmed bybSS reps :) thanks man for the initial ball rolling

Sent from the Bat Computer

​Is the Doom PF actually confirmed? Or still speculation?

doom.jpg

If he's standing there thrusting his fists up, like every other pf, I'm gonna rage.

This thread is gonna explode when a teaser video goes up. This is like the most anticipated of the year and everyone wants it and I think everyone's gonna like it. I can't wait. PLEASE be an unmasked head

Ya I'd rather classic and modern faceplates than an unmasked head. EX with cosmic cube.

expose his hideousness but plz don't be him holding a gun, Mr. Green forbid.

bloody gun will be like he's battling WWI in the trench with no scotch or whisky. how do one conquer da world with a hand gun.

expose his hideousness but plz don't be him holding a gun, Mr. Green forbid.

bloody gun will be like he's battling WWI in the trench with no scotch or whisky. how do one conquer da world with a hand gun.

I've always taken an issue with the retcon doom origin were Doom puts the hot mask on his face. I prefer the original were the lab accident resulted in a tiny scar and his vanity is why he wears the mask.

yeah, the tiny scar making him want to hide his face is great, but the fact he put the armor on too soon also fits well within the character's personality too. Doom is brash, and him saying the armor was ready and having it **** him up makes sense too.

Books of Doom are my preferred origin.

yeah, the tiny scar making him want to hide his face is great, but the fact he put the armor on too soon also fits well within the character's personality too. Doom is brash, and him saying the armor was ready and having it **** him up makes sense too.

Books of Doom are my preferred origin.

I think it just makes him stupid. You're talking about a guy who has a brilliant scientific mind, remember he was also a scientist. If he doesn't know what hot metal does to skin he kinda looks like a moron.

it was enchanted armor, and you're forgetting that Doom's intellect is overshadowed by his ego. if his mind is set on something it won't change, case in point not listening to Reed about his calculations.

:lol I agree. We don't need a Mini Me LSF doom either.... or with gun in hand.

Now I'm scared! :lol

They'll probably change it like the difference between the Cats LSF and PF. Hopefully we'll have a sick light up feature even though ppl don't like it lol. Doom has a these amazing inventions I'd like to see something different

Sent from the Bat Computer

Back