Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it :D

SC_03_comp.jpg

Hey folks. I've been lurking for a while, especially since the release of this figure. I just got mine today, and I'm pretty amped about it. In the instructions, they mention "extending the arms by pulling them down slightly". How exactly do I do this? I seem to have full range of motion in the elbow. Are the arms extended already? (I tried "pushing them up" to see if there was a difference and it didn't seem to affect anything.) What exactly am I supposed to do? I don't want to break it...Thanks for the help!

Hey folks. I've been lurking for a while, especially since the release of this figure. I just got mine today, and I'm pretty amped about it. In the instructions, they mention "extending the arms by pulling them down slightly". How exactly do I do this? I seem to have full range of motion in the elbow. Are the arms extended already? (I tried "pushing them up" to see if there was a difference and it didn't seem to affect anything.) What exactly am I supposed to do? I don't want to break it...Thanks for the help!

Gently but firmly pull the forearm down until it extends. Yeah its not the whole arm like the diecast extend just at the forearm area.

Gently but firmly pull the forearm down until it extends. Yeah its not the whole arm like the diecast extend just at the forearm area.

That was it! Thank you, sir! Now I can feel like I'm taking full advantage of the figure...wait...that sounded wrong.

Goddamn this figure, it is so insanely impressive in person. Pictures cannot do it justice. I almost felt like I wasn't worthy to touch it, it was like opening a 1/6th scale Ferrari box or something. Absolutely incredible.

Goddamn this figure, it is so insanely impressive in person. Pictures cannot do it justice. I almost felt like I wasn't worthy to touch it, it was like opening a 1/6th scale Ferrari box or something. Absolutely incredible.

My thoughts exactly. It is well worth the wait/money. I opened this guy up with Python and I was on a HT high for the rest of the night.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I very much prefer the SC over Python. Python i was underwhelmed and with SC i was thoroughly surprised on how well made it is. Everything feels pretty solid and the color scheme is actually growing on me, the silver looks really nice, even though I would have liked more silver in the legs.
1cefe064ed8fcd533f98f4d16247a0ca.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I very much prefer the SC over Python. Python i was underwhelmed and with SC i was thoroughly surprised on how well made it is. Everything feels pretty solid and the color scheme is actually growing on me, the silver looks really nice, even though I would have liked more silver in the legs.
1cefe064ed8fcd533f98f4d16247a0ca.jpg

For those who are on the fence with this dont worry it is a great figure , i feel the same way, i prefer this over Python .. I got both figure in a span of 4 days and unboxed them both i was really surprised with mark 33 , it feels more well made.. Its like the median between the old plastic and the diecast version.. Diecast->Mrk33->Old plastic version

Yeah anyone on the fence should get this NOW! It very impressive and the articulation surprised me,
the leg for instance are on a hinge ball joint. The bd chest and head look really great and those blades are sweet!

Optimized-P8230125.JPG
Optimized-P8230129.JPG
Optimized-P8230131.JPG

Back