Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is great!! Congrats :clap.

Yea thanks.. I'm excited for the screw up, lol. I called them to see what was going on because this was supposed to ship on the 19th. Kathy gave the heads up. So I suggest anyone interested in the ex version call to see if they will change your order

Yea thanks.. I'm excited for the screw up, lol. I called them to see what was going on because this was supposed to ship on the 19th. Kathy gave the heads up. So I suggest anyone interested in the ex version call to see if they will change your order

Great to hear that. Congrats on getting the EX!

I just received this today and unboxed it !! i must say i like this better than the python (w/c i unboxed 2 days ago) anyway just gotta ask those who have opened their Mrk33 yet does yours also dont have the usual protective plastic that they use to cover head,arm and legs of the figures? Also the stand dont have that plastic cover.. Anyway other than that i love this figure oh and any tip on how to put the blade? Iam having hard time on mine..

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I just got home and no Silver Centurion. I guess maybe tomorrow or Monday? Just odd that they would list today as the delivery date.

Great looking figure for sure, the wait is almost up guys.

SSC delivery hits Monday :rock

HTSilverCenturionEX8-2120142EDIT2A_zps572132fb.jpg

I just received this today and unboxed it !! i must say i like this better than the python (w/c i unboxed 2 days ago) anyway just gotta ask those who have opened their Mrk33 yet does yours also dont have the usual protective plastic that they use to cover head,arm and legs of the figures? Also the stand dont have that plastic cover.. Anyway other than that i love this figure oh and any tip on how to put the blade? Iam having hard time on mine..

Anyone getting their silver centruion w/o the plastic covers?

@Bullet and Yankee
Oh thanks atleast i know that its the norm and i didnt get a replacement unit.. Anyway gratz to all that have gotten their hands on this amazing figure!

I noticed today when I was putting the batteries in that some of them have a slight greening around the bottom of the batteries.
Will ssc offer replacement batteries?

Back