Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone elses UPS tracking has no delivery information/date posted on UPS's website? Mine was picked up yesterday by UPS and usually once that has occured, UPS posts estimated delivery schedule at that time. This time there is no information. I am sure UPS is just slow on the updating part but I just thought it was weird based on how fast they updated shipping information on previous shipments. In other words, tell me when the dang thing is coming, I need it! :lol

Yep, same here. Has not updated all day. Option to authorize delivery not available. First time I have seen this.

Anyone elses UPS tracking has no delivery information/date posted on UPS's website? Mine was picked up yesterday by UPS and usually once that has occured, UPS posts estimated delivery schedule at that time. This time there is no information. I am sure UPS is just slow on the updating part but I just thought it was weird based on how fast they updated shipping information on previous shipments. In other words, tell me when the dang thing is coming, I need it! :lol

Iron Man incoming! Got the Mark XX today. (some pictures shortly). And the MK. 33 just updated and arrives on Monday. It's a beautiful thing.

ups.jpg

My final flex is on the 25th. Same day as Mk 42... I wonder if I can convince them to combine ship them and give me a break on shipping cost. I hate it when they send two separate packages in the same day.

The e-mail did state please allow 24 hours for the shipping information to register in the carrier's website! Which looks like when it's updating.

I received mine today. It's still sitting in the box. Just waiting on me... I've been busy with our two month old tonight. lol she must know I got new toys.

Back