Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

View attachment 128255

oh:google thats a lot of silver haha, might as well do it all silver :lol
silver-centurion-custom.jpg

or all gold Midas style :slap

or if your going for the Olympic trio, bronze anyone?

Nah, he had it right with this

attachment.php

Only thing I would change is the flares on his hips to red, as to be more comic accurate:lecture

Nice PS but really not feeling the comic accurate look. I've always felt it needed a little more silver in the thighs but that to me is too much.

Check your SS acount. Mine has shipped. Very glad to see them back to shipping on same date as charge.

Seems that's a common thing lately. They used to send an email notification the day they ship it out but lately the email comes a day late.

Yep same here. No email I checked my order online and usually I get it a day or 2 later.

I got charged but no email yet. Ive been waiting for this bad boy for what seems like forever, luckily I'll have python tomorrow to ease my pain.

Aug 14 my CC got charged for Python; no Email notification; shipped ;receive email 1-2 days later ;received shipment Aug 18th
Aug 19 my CC got charged for Silver Centurion; no email notification; no emails yet; estimated arrival of shipment August 21

Wow good thing i make sure i pay all my credit card to full balance monthly and i check this site and my Sideshow accounts regularly if not i wouldnt even kow that i have new figure coming in =))

I'm contemplating whether or not I should do a repaint once I get mine to make it more accurate to the comic book version. So, I decided to do a quick photoshop job to see what it would look like. What do you guys think?

View attachment 128255

Could you make this but with keeping the red covering the lower kneecaps and the back of the knee?

Back