Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks papo!! Im really impressed with the little changes in articulation. I hope they keep improving it on every release.

Well the diecast versions seem to be where its at in terms of articulation, they have thrown everything at those figures, to the point where the landing pose can be achieved which is awesome.

I got the mark 42 coming so I'm real interested to check it out for myself, only thing that's worrying is they don't seem to have perfected the design yet as there's a lot of issues in the shoulder so it seems:panic:

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Interesting so the legs can extend I suppose only the diecast versions will come with the new hip assembly

Nice review as always Pitu! Silver Centurion is a great armor to add to any collection.:clap

Here are my thoughts on this piece! A lot of great reviews got me excited to film my own! lol.

Nice review style man.
Glad somebody else noticed that stink.
Idk if it's lead paint or just tons of paint! haha

I like that smell. Back Widow had that also (Avengers version). Guess from her rubber suit. Smell of a freshly opened figure.

wow Pitu, haven't seen a vid from you since... since your first Squadt maybe?
Forgot how much I enjoyed your ****! Thanks.

wow Pitu, haven't seen a vid from you since... since your first Squadt maybe?
Forgot how much I enjoyed your ****! Thanks.
Been gone for a while lol. But im back! Glad you still like my vids man! Thank you for watching!

Thanks for the review!
Thank you for watching!

Nice review style man.
Glad somebody else noticed that stink.
Idk if it's lead paint or just tons of paint! haha

Thanks! Yeah its pretty hard to miss that smell lol.

So, this is available now at Sideshow, but I have a pre-order waiting on Big Bad Toy Store. Hmmm...wondering if I should cancel and pick up the exclusive version. That's bad, but there's no telling when BBTS will get their stock in this month. Thinking about just going for the Sideshow version. I'm impatient :)

So, this is available now at Sideshow, but I have a pre-order waiting on Big Bad Toy Store. Hmmm...wondering if I should cancel and pick up the exclusive version. That's bad, but there's no telling when BBTS will get their stock in this month. Thinking about just going for the Sideshow version. I'm impatient :)

Might as well, and you will receive rewards points. I had pre-ordered the regular version with SS and used the COMICCON $20 coupon. I could've went on the waitlist at the time, but can't use coupon on waitlisted items and don't really need the exclusive because all it is a flaming head for display. Then I heard the exclusive came available again. So I thought what the heck, I called up SS and had them put the exclusive version in since it's the same product, and the coupon still applied.
What you should have done was cancelled BBTS and ordered the exclusive with the August HEAT coupon at SS.

A little bit dark, but i wanted to highlight the eyes and repulsors

Foto_1.jpg
Foto_2.jpg

chris

Can't remember if this was asked or even done yet but can you get this figure to do the landing pose? I thought I saw a pic with at least one of the armors that did it, but not sure if it was this one or another.

Can't remember if this was asked or even done yet but can you get this figure to do the landing pose? I thought I saw a pic with at least one of the armors that did it, but not sure if it was this one or another.

Nope, the ones that can do it are Mk XLII, Iron Patriot (I think), and War Machine Mk2...

Back